What Pop Song Right Now Do You Hate The Most?

Let it Be by James Bay. My favorite radio station plays it all the time saying it is an amazing song but it is so sad, whiny, depressing.

Thatā€™s not pop, not really.
(And thatā€™s why I donā€™t listen to the radio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. If I did, I might not like aforementioned song as much as I do)

I honestly only listen to one radio station that doesnā€™t often play pop songs-except for exes and ohs. Oh man do I hate that song.

3 Likes

That song. I liked it. 200 listens ago.

1 Like

Well it is a POPular song

3 Likes

Pretty much all of them.

ā€œWork from homeā€

cheer leader, that one taylor swift song about the boy (yes this one is a joke), happy, stitches, happy, let it go (< does that one count?) the list goes on and on and on
@Lewa @Chronicler
thatā€™s a double post
@Black_Viper
I would like to see a full pantera version of dark horse with run D.M.C rapping, do you agree?

First off, #FlagItDontTagIt.

Second off, where is the double post?

Third off, this topic is VERY old. Some of the beginning posts where made before the Double Post rule was instated.

5 Likes

Any rap.
I probably already said this, but it applies even more now.

2 Likes

This might not be a popular opinion, but Adeleā€™s songs drive me crazy. I really donā€™t understand all the hype over ā€œHelloā€. Why is she on the other side?? XD practically all her songs dive me nuts.

@Nyran I agree that a lot of sam smiths songs can be quite sad and depressive, but you should listen to ā€œmoney on my mindā€ by him. Itā€™s more upbeat than his other works.

4 Likes

I alternate between find that songā€™s hook extremely catchy and kinda of irritating. That being said, the song has a pretty good message.

2 Likes

With the exception of a few artists, rap is possibly at itā€™s worst. Itā€™s less Rhythm And Poetry, and more ā€œthe Micro Machine guy having a strokeā€. Iā€™m lookinā€™ at you, Desiigner!

3 Likes

God, I hate panda.

3 Likes

Itā€™s decent background noise when Iā€™m waiting for an ad on YouTube to finish or when Iā€™m typing reply after reply.

Panda.

1 Like

despacito

1 Like

Most of them

Filthy by Justin Timberlake.

1 Like

If everyone on the boards doesnā€™t say Despacito, every member and cast member deserves to die