Where Have You Lost LEGO/BIONICLE Parts?

I’ve lost my white Akaku somewhere in the woods, Nokama’s trident in my dad’s old house and Panrahk’s kraata God knows where. I’m probably missing a couple more less memorable pieces since I haven’t rebuilt all of my sets.

2 Likes

You stole them didn’t you?

5 Likes

I lost my platinum Ahvokii, has anybody seen it?

4 Likes

Found it. This fellow here has it;

\

Apparently, he sold it to someone else for $15,000…might be hard tracking it down…

8 Likes

Cheers dude!

I really need to be more careful with my things!

6 Likes

Dont ya mean “Places were you have not lost parts??” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I lost toa mahri kongu’s foot and i don’t remember where.

2 Likes

Lost an orange Gali Mata hook in a park once. Found it a week later with the axle part broken off.

4 Likes

i lost toa matoros (mahri) mask and i was like r u serious mate :weary: And it was so usefull for mocs @Booster_Gold

1 Like

I was tagged unintentionally?

1 Like

i meant to tell you with out double posting this

so i tagged you to look at the edited version

3 Likes

“Many a legend have been told about the ones who have tragically been lost to the almighty air vent.
Some say that when it unleashes its powerful gusts of wind, that it demands a sacrifice, so we, the Matoran and Toa have given parts and belongings of our own and the ones from our dead in order to appease the giant, but it is never satiated.” - Old man, Turaga Vakama

11 Likes

I thought that only pieces fell into the vents. Not entire figures! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool story tho. Would read again.

2 Likes

Lol. XD You’ve obviously not seen my air vents! :stuck_out_tongue: /s

4 Likes

Used to live in a house with enormous, gaping air vents. Thankfully that was before the days of Bionicle.

3 Likes

Once upon a time I had Toa Metru Matau. One day, when I was about eight, half of the pieces spontaneously went missing. :open_mouth: I got a new Matau off ebay luckily. :relieved:

As for those missing pieces, I have no idea where they are but my most plausible theory is that my friend may have stolen them. He used to say that Matau was his favourite Toa and that a few of his parts were gone. :confused:

4 Likes

One time i lost Jaller Mahri’s Crab’s Leg in a store…
I search everywhere (sidenote:this happen when i was really young) From that day forward I never brought Any Toa with me to the store…

4 Likes

That is always a smart idea

4 Likes

I lost my Toa Metru Vakama disk after I shot it at Kopaka Nuva’s shield and it ricocheted behind a dresser. Lost to this day.

1 Like

I once had Lando Calrission’s head, one day I dropped his head and it rolled under a dresser, I’ve moved since then, but I still don’t have his head. :c

1 Like