Why did you join the boards?

I joined because I have no life
I never left because I cannot bring myself to leave a place filled with such great people and to a lesser extent @OculusNuva
Jk bro I luv u

6 Likes

I joined because i really had nothing to do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also because i was kicked out of the CBW because i started a rebellion, and i needed a new forum.

1 Like

I thought I was responsible for all revolutions on the CBW. Huh.

I joined because I saw that this was a site, well populated and had similar interests.

3 Likes

I joined because every time I tried to get active on BZP I found I really disliked it. But I still wanted a place to talk about Bionicle.

2 Likes

Do something, before it’s too late!
/s

Rebellion?
My interest has peaked.
Tell me more.

4 Likes

Really all i did was cause a lot of yelling and cussing at some mods in the chat. It lasted for about 2 days, before i was kicked out.

… What caused the “rebellion”?
(Unless of course you don’t want to talk about it :stuck_out_tongue: )

Fun fact, I asked the people on CBW chat and none of them remember you

2 Likes

My hatred of some specific people.

My username was different. We should probably get back on topic, though.

4 Likes

i joined because i cant talk about my favourite thing with anyone i have ever met

2 Likes

Same here man.

I joined because I wanted to have an alternative to BZP.
The TTVMB’s seem to have the fans within my age group, while BZP is mostly older fans.
I try to stay away from the LMB’s, though…

5 Likes

Good idea.

I joined because I enjoyed TTV and Bionicle. And I thougth this would be a good place to talk about them.

2 Likes

So I’d been a fan of TTV for a while

so when I heard that they had made a forum (and when i heard bonkle was coming back, I knew I had to join.

WAIT

HOLD THE PHONE

Kretta is your brother?!?!?!

9 Likes

I honestly have no idea why I joined. Whenever I wandered into online forums in the past by mistake I always immediately turned around because thought they looked boring.

7 Likes

I joined because I just wanted to do something other than netflix all day.
And also because BIONICLE hype.

5 Likes

I joined because I can only talk to @Calebmar12 so much before going crazy.
I never left because I need all the reasons I can find to get up in the morning…

3 Likes

I joined because I was bored.

well, bored of all the other boards. BZPower was caught up in a dream lot of drama at the time, and I had been watching TTV for a while beforehand.

1 Like

This makes me wonder… Has anyone joined the message boards before listening to TTV?

2 Likes