"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

Sure. So why wouldn’t we be accepting gay relationships?

How about we stop this conversation right here before this gets political?

6 Likes

… I wasn’t aware that gay people existing was political, but whatever floats your boat, pal.

3 Likes

It has the potential to get political, and I’d much rather it doesn’t.

Now please, let’s not start anything.

Also it’s heavily off-topic.

4 Likes

Then to get us back on topic:

YKYABF when you see people’s ships and think “LOVE’S NOT CANON!”

YKYABF when you’ll be spending most of your money getting extra BIONICLE sets before they disappear from retailers.

1 Like

YKYABF when you read the entire meme topic in one day. THE ENTIRE TOPIC!

3 Likes

Nah, you know you’re a Bionicle fan when you read the 2016 discussion topic in one day

5 Likes

Really now? It can’t be that ba- (Looks at the topic)… … … … …Crap.

Challenge excepted!

2 Likes

Don’t do it! It took me a week! And that was in January!

2 Likes

or 56.3 hours. It’s actually physically impossible to read through every single post in one 24 hour day.

Can you skim? Sure. But skimming =/= reading. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

But Slime, I’m a fast reader read 5 of the Malazan book of the fallen series in three months

1 Like

Okay. In order to read the entire 2016 topic in 24 hours, you would have to read a minimum of 21 posts per minute, or 1,288 posts per hour. Bear in mind that’s 24 hours straight.

Edit: Actually, I’m not entirely sure I did the math right on that one. Let me double check that real quick…

Edit 2: Yep that math was indeed correct.

5 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you see a promotion of Ignition 2016 and immediately think it’s 10 years prior.

5 Likes

I don’t get it.

2 Likes

YKYABFW you cry when you see this

Because it reminds you of this

15 Likes

Heck, I have never seen that till now and I’m getting emotional. I really need to read those.

3 Likes

Tahu even loses his flame sword(s) in both iterations! Its gotta be an intentional nod

4 Likes

I’ll ship it.

1 Like

#LovesNotCanon

YKYABFW you reply #LovesNotCanon to any and all Bonkle ships (Karzahni, I even do it to non-Bonkle ships).

3 Likes

Calm down Karzahnni

5 Likes