Z'arr the Initiator, Revamped

This is Z’arr, the Initiator. He is second command of the clan called Splinter, a group of outcasts, led by the mysterious and powerful Nameless One. The Nameless One picks out individuals he finds worthy to become a part of the clan, and Z’arr initiates them.
Typically, he is solely referred to by his title, Initiator.

A majority of the time, he is seen with a cloak covering his right arm. The cloak is fire retardant, so it has both a practical utilization and used for a more intimidating look.

But, when he deems it necessary,

He reveals it…

To display his true power!

A closer look at the veiled arm:

Why he needs a mechanical arm in the first place? Well, it is not known. All that we know is that there was an accident, and he lost his right arm and suffered severe damage to his torso as well. But, he took advantage of the situation. This is where the ‘true power’ comes in. But, we’ll get to that in a moment.
First, though…

As for his weapon, he has something very unique…

The Kasurigama! It consists of a sickle, a long chain, and a iron weight at the end.

From many years of experience, The Initiator is extremely skilled with this special weapon.
Few have been known to withstand a fight against him with this.

Now, what was it with that ‘true power’ again?
Oh ye, here we go!

When he acquires a mask of his choice, whether it be from his opponent or one he finds…

His chest cavity opens up so he can place the mask inside…

And gain the mask’s elemental abilities in his right arm.

If this was to happen, even the Nameless One would have a challenge on his hands.
So, it’s no wonder why Z’arr is second in command!

Imagine if he was to get a hold of a golden mask

Oh, and here’s a size comparison picture.

Feel free to leave your opinions below!
Have a great day, Lego Fans!

If you would like to see my video review of this MOC, Click Here.
Also, a link to the post for my [Previous Version] (TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains) of this MOC.
Thanks!

42 Likes

he has
THE HAND

3 Likes

A definite improvement over the original. The contrast with the bone white and black works really well.

3 Likes

Superb.

1 Like

I’m a sucker for capes.

3 Likes

a.k.a The Dark Hunters?

Not bad, could use some color imo, but that’s just my personal taste. 7/10

2 Likes

I swear, this weapon is growing steadily less unique :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, he looks quite nice(just as before). I suppose my only gripe is that I’m not so certain about the introduction of gunmetal.

1 Like

I really like this moc and the whole mask in the chest is a great way to use that piece.

1 Like

Thanks! I thought it would be sweet to find something new for this torso to be used for. :slight_smile:

No need to worry. There is only silver, black and white. [quote=“SammySpartan, post:6, topic:23134”]
a.k.a The Dark Hunters?
[/quote]

Fair enough, is suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks so much!

Indeed! :wink:

1 Like

Interesting idea with the Mask in the chest thing. Didn’t know those fit in there.

Looks alright. Nice to see that mask in use as well.

2 Likes

It looks very skeletal, in a way, to me at least. I like it.

1 Like

He looks really scary

1 Like

I like this guy, but he looks a lot better without the cape.

1 Like

Really nice design.
For the backstory: is he included in the G1 or G2 storyline?

1 Like

Daaang… This guy’s really cool. I like the minimalistic color scheme and the right arm. He just has a really imposing look to him. Great job!!!

1 Like

He looks really great

1 Like

Thank you all!
I had fun making this one.

Neither, really. They’re just in their own universe, unaware of Okoto or Mata-Nui. Or the Matoran Universe for that matter.

1 Like