2021 revamps: Hunter, my pfp

Yes, that’s right, it’s finally here, the topic about my PFP! I know it’s been a while, but I’ve had a lot going on in the past month, so sorry I guess. Anyway, this is a revamp of my self moc, which you can find the original topic for here Hunter, first ascendant of Krolgate. It has the story of the character and some more pictures of the original one. Speaking of, here is a picture of what he originally looked like:

And here he is now;

It’s a pretty big change, and by no means is he done being improved. But for now, I’m content with him. Here’s the rest of the photos.

Anyway, I hope you guys like him. I don’t have a silhouette for you today because I haven’t revamped any of my other Mocs yet this year. As always, comments and criticisms appreciated, and I think I’ll see you on Tuesday.

18 Likes

yes, he is quite contemptuous/s

2 Likes

I was about to have some very strong words for you based on the first image I saw.

He’s definitely improved a bit, especially in the color department. Still pretty far on the thin side, which has more to due with the fact that you’ve made his limbs longer without scaling their width appropriately. I’m assuming that the limbs are longer to accommodate that waist cape, which you could just move up his back and add in some pieces to shape it, if you’re not willing to just use a custom cloth. Texture and color still need some work as well - you’ve got smooth CCBS shells on the shins and shoulders, piraka armor pieces on the inside forearms, and limb pieces used as texture as thighs and sides, and a similar smattering of colors.

1 Like

Stupid autocorrect.

Anyway, he is actually supposed to be skinny and thin. If you want to know why @Hawkflight, I suggest you check out his previous topic for some of his story.

I… don’t really have anything to say about the rest.

1 Like

I’ve never been a fan of “story excuses”. This isn’t a particularly egregious example of one, but I always say that if it comes off as a design flaw, then it ought to be reworked to seem intentional.

Also, I see a lot of info on the original topic and I don’t feel like digging through it all. What’s the mindset for making him that thin?

The gist of it is that he was made by a giant snake and the snake makes all of his “champions” (which is what he is) to be long and skinny, similar to a snake.

1 Like

in that case, I think rather than simply making him skinny, you should make him snakelike. What that will look like I’m not sure.

The custom scope on the mask looks really good!

1 Like

Thanks!

This upgrade is sick!

1 Like