2059: The Dark Reflection

@Khalsa721
As Mark and Richard lifted Elias’ unconscious body and carried him away, Sadie turned to Jack and Mary.
“Hey, why don’t you two go play outside?” She suggested, trying to distract them from what was happening

Suddenly a man walked around, he was like Oliver, but it wasn’t the same as the shadow Oliver, that shadow Oliver wasn’t even Oliver! It was the nightmare…

“Hey!” Shadow Oliver called “I’ve been sent to find the shadow king or something…”
@Mctoran

Gamemark turned to “Oliver”. “So you have?” He hissed.

“Yeah!” He smiles

Toxin nodded and burst into gas and left through the window.

“Well then, follow me.” Gamemark beckoned.

Hydron didn’t find anything for him to do. He still had lots of questions waiting to be answered. He left Richard’s mansion and walked on the nearby street, when he suddenly saw a dark figure walking in another corner. It looked a lot like himself, so he decided to follow it.

Elias awoke suddenly, his eyes snapping open.

When he awoke, he would find himself tied to a chair, in a guest bedroom.
“Okay, we need answers Elias.” Mark demanded.
“Where have you been, and why did you suddenly attack us like that?”

Elias blinked.
“I… I was living under a bridge. And- and you came to me, Mark. And led me to the shadow. And we found Sadie. But it wasn’t Sadie.”
Elias told all he knew to his friend.

“…so, you’re saying that you found me and Sadie, but we weren’t the versions of ourselves that you recognised?”

“Mark found me. He calls himself Gamemark.” Elias replied. He blinked again.
“I can’t see.”
@Mctoran

Kyro watched, sipping a glass of juice he’d got from the table
@Mctoran
@meepinater

Dark Connor entered the house.
“Isabel? You here?” He asked.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

She looked at Dark Connor
“Hi?” She asked he looked too dark to be Connor

Connor smiled.
“How’s it going?” He asked

The two Celestial souls merged into one and the rest of the metallic body joined in form. Novae was born.

Plexus chuckles,
“Always wondered if that was possible…”
(@Mctoran)

“Weren’t we just having breakfast?”

“Yes… but I thought I’d check on you. You are my girlfriend, after all.” Connor replied innocently.

“You don’t talk like Connor, you sound more like Millie when she’s mocking Connor!” Isabel glares
@meepinater