2059: The Invasion

“You wouldn’t understand, I just need you to stay here, it’s for your own good.” The Creature Replied.

Ernest found himself snooping around the villain mansion,“what do we have here?” He said to himself as he inspected the burn Mark’s leading towards it.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Santa Claus! Come here and face me you old fool! I, Dr. Skull, your nemesis, has returned!”
He shouted out into the Arctic wastes. Logically Santa, with his Santa magic, would be able to notice this.

“My adopted son, Edwardo, he’s been working with men like the dark lord, you guys met him when he was just a baby!”

“We meet again, it’s been a long time since I’ve filled your stocking!” Santa smokes a cigar and then swallows it, revealing his ten pack to Dr Bones, he beat his muscles like a gorilla and growled in a tough way

I am an individual driven predominantly by curiosity… You (in addition to a few others) have piqued my curiosity. Does that answer your question?” replies the voice playfully.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika Harvey I swear drop this subject or I will not be held responsible for whatever atrocity i’m currently dreaming up right now. Whilst I am not partial to killing pain, fear, and other forms of harm are also at my disposal."

@L.O.S.S-KAL OFT momentarily switches Phones “Explain to me how we’re supposed to formulate a plan to combat a pyromaniac with the worst personality ever, who also happens to have disappeared of the face of the earth!

“Correction one of my robotic proxies met him”

@Bramsley
“Well…I do have the death ray…”

“I have grown much more powerful in my time in the underworld. I hope your resume is up to date, because Christmas is going to be cancelled, forever!”
Dr. Skull shouted, shooting his new laser eyes at Santa.

Santa has no mirror so he reflects the blast with the reflection of his gold tooth

Need I remind you that the Death Ray is reserved for highly dangerous individuals, are you sure the Death Ray is necessary for Barn Burner?

“It’s a much cleaner alternative to your powers, depth charge’s weapons or Harvey’s…crowbar?”

“Nyaar! How dare you. Fine, take this!”
Dr. Skull stamped his staff on the ground. The earth and ice shook, and from below rose a skeleton T.rex. The beast roared and charged at Santa.

Still it seems like it could be catalyst for an arms race we are too poorly equipped to compete in.

Katrina fed Hope a small piece of ham.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Toxin nodded and surrounded the Celestials, trying the poison them.

“…If I feel that you, I, Harvey or Depth charge are under extreme threat I will use it”

1 Like

She ate it and squawked. (@meepinater)

Bruce was still downstairs in the basement working.

ldhlk , kunt targhab fi alsadarat kayin qadir ealaa munafasat maghnws?”
Rahab asked. (So, you wish for a being who can rival Magnus?)

“do you really have to ask? I’m thinking something innocent and naive, easy to control.”

1 Like

“Are you going somewhere?” Doug asked the creature, as it headed towards the door.

“It’s none of your business, and I’ll know if you try to leave.”

“How will you know?” He asked.

“I’ll just know,” She growled back.

Don’t Worry too much. I’ve got plenty of contingencies that should give us an edge over our competitors.

Santa jumps on the T-rex and rides it like a horse, he aims it at Dr Skull

“Wow, that’s harsh, it’s not a crowbar though I am able to efectively operate one” Harvey says in a mock voice of Enigma-2 “Anyway, Bruce Morgan is building a massive Arc Reactor ‘for the greater good’ if he taps into it’s powers, it could become a death ray of grand proportions!”
@Bramsley
@L.O.S.S-KAL