2059: The Invasion

The Creature exited the appartment, passed the elevator and headed down the stairs.

Malfector continued to run.

Phenex stifled a laugh. “anzur , al’amr lays bihidhih albasatati. Xir’algath sharisatan bitbieatiha. sinafeal ma fi wasaeina liqameiha … mpore aljanib aleudwaniu , walakun al’amr matruk lak fi alnihayat lilsaytarat ealayiha.
(See, It’s not that simple. Xir’algath are ferocious by nature. We’ll do what we can to supress her…more agressive side, but it will ultimately be up to you to control her.)

The T.rex roared and tried to shake him off.

“You fool! You really think you can claim one of my minions? They only listen to me!”
Dr. Skull said, laughing maniacally.

The salesman held up two rings, "that won’t be difficult "

Doug threw on a tee and walked towards the appartment window, opening it and jumping off onto the fire escape. “Uh, this was a mistake,” he muttered as he made his way down.

Rahab glanced at the rings. “daeni ‘araa hula’.”
(Let me see those)

“I’ve delivered gifts to kids on the blitz, an undead dinosaur is nothing new!” Santa chuckles, he headlocks the T-Rex

Unable to handle the unbelievable might of buff Santa, and falls to the ground.

“No! My dinosaur! Nyeeeaahh!”
Dr. Skull shouted in anger, firing his laser eyes at Santa.

The salesman wags his finger, “careful, the magic here is quite binding.”

Since this is the arctic the beams freeze, causing there to be ice in Dr. Skull’s eyes possibly blinding him for a few minutes
@MaxinePrimal

The Creature bashed its way through the motel’s exit, heading out into the rainy night.

Doug finally fell off the fire escape onto the street,“uh, my head,” he muttered before looking for which way the creature went.

OOC: Is anyone actually outside the embassy right now?

OOC: This is the best kind of 80’s cartoon bullsh*t. I love it.

IC: Dr. Skull shouted in panic.
“Curse you Santa! I’ll have your head for this!”

1 Like

OOC: The Gatherer is sitting around listening to Enigma 2 and OFT, also please refrain from doing entirely OOC posts in the topic

IC:

Santa walks over, two elves guarding him
“I didn’t want to do this but you left me no choice old friend…” he sighs

The rings floated out of the Salesman’s hand, and were called towards Abraxas. The rings were placed on the table, and Ukobach produced a blackish-purple energy orb; Xalnergy. Together, the 6 Xir’algath chanted an incantation, and the rings were infused with the Xalnergy.
wadeuna ealayha shrana yutih lak altahakum fiha bshwlt 'akbar” Valac explained.
(We placed an enchantment on them that will allow you to control her more easily)

The salesman simply nods in response

The Creature began to run on all fours, a strangely natural stance for it to take, as it bolted through the cold ocean air.

Doug’s nose twitched, attuning it to the smell of his unwelcome guest, and followed it through the night.

“Wait! Please don’t banish me again! I just got back! I’ll never try to ruin Christmas again, I promise!”
Dr. Skull begged.

The paladin zeroes in on the gatherer.
“You there, filth. You will be the first one vanquished by my hand for centuries.”

But it was too late, Santa got on his knees and was about to send him back but almost instantly The Dark Lord fell from the sky, grabbed Dr. Skull and flew with him away

“What?” The Gatherer asks “I am simply a gatherer of information, I don’t duel men like you, The Great Old Father Time says murder is bad!”