2059: The Invasion

“To leave our home and mind your day, pretty please with sugar on the top.” Bruce said.

“You need a heart.”
Llillaa chuckles.

It rolled it’s eyes, before pulling out a contract from thin air, “very well. Just sign here, here, and here.” It said, multiple arms sprouting to point to the various signing areas, whilst another outstretched a pen

2 Likes

“I got rid of mine for a reason.” He says, a joking tone in his voice. Underneath his mask, he smiles.

Before he could sign anything he took a look at it and read through to see what he was truly signing.

It was an unknown language

Bruce sighed significantly.
“Okay, what am I signing here?” he asked. "Because this is wrote in a unknown language so i need to know.

“That makes perfect sense.”
Llillaa jokes.

1 Like

“nothing much, most of it is technical babble that you’d find boring, and would take nearly a day to explain.”

“So I am signing what we agreed on?” he asked. “Because if it’s not true, you’ll be in trouble.”

“once you sign I’ll leave.”

Runa half-laughs again, then starts moving towards Project: Meteor. “Come on, they might need help.” He says to the Celestial.

1 Like

“…Okay…” he said, unsure about it as he signed.

Llillaa follows,
“Good I get to do something with my hands. I swear you all are slowly making me forget all the Celestial tech.”

After he finished the contract disappeared with a puff of smoke, “alright, payment is due in 20 years,” said the being, disappearing immediately after

2 Likes

“Payment is due in 20 years?” he asked. “So I have to pay this guy?”

He shrugs. “Sure we are.” He says, helping the crew load smaller containers into a truck.

Novus stops in front of Malware. “Stop right there, criminal!” She says to him. “Blowing up that car was a bad idea!”

Katrina shook her head.
“If that idiot comes back…”
She smiled grimly.
“We might need to get a professional cleaning crew.”

1 Like

Bruce smiles shortly.
“He said something about payment is due in 20 years…also I’ve learned something…we need magic bearers to protect our home…if I was only a wizard.” he said.

Katrina nodded, sighing.
“That’d be nice… it seems like we get attacked a lot.” She chuckled. “The struggles of being a married superhero couple.”

1 Like