Happy Independence Day 2016, everyone!

Another day to celebrate America

and premature fireworks

and a whole mess of other things but mostly positive America stuff

1 Like

merry christmas everyone

I hope you all have a great halloween

1 Like

Lol, people have been setting fireworks off since a week ago at like 2pm. IF ITS 2PM YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING

1 Like

3 Likes

IKR, I canā€™t stand it! At least at night you can see something!

Anyway, Happy 4th everyone! Enjoy your time with family and friends!

2 Likes

Today is the day, to light state legal fireworks, and then sit back and casually watch people break laws that arenā€™t really enforced

2 Likes

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13599779_1074030282671760_3315116146890983617_n.png?oh=7b1323c90943501266c8d61c15b5ec5d&oe=580116B6

Even though iā€™m not American. Happy day yā€™all!

1 Like

I dare say itā€™d be ABSOLUTELY UNPATRIOTIC to give you folks just one or two corny statue of liberty pictures today.

Instead, why not have all of them?

1 Like

America is filled with great things.

-Corn Dogs, Fried Chicken and Twinkies
-Pancakes and Pumpkin Pie
-Star Wars
-Star Trek
-Freedom
-Presidents
-Money
-Freedom

And letā€™s not forget freedom.

4 Likes

Let us all honor one of the greatest Americans.

3 Likes

Letā€™s not forget the bravery of our Founding Fathers, who battled an oppressive Empire.

8 Likes

I would say 2 pm is better than midnight last night. Itā€™s hard to sleep when people down your street are setting off fireworks

Just got done lighting off way too many fireworks!

2 Likes

This thread still isnā€™t locked, even though it is the sixth! THE FOURTH OF JULY IS FOREVER! ENDLESS FREEDOM!

3 Likes

Lol I forgot. XD

See yā€™all next year!

2 Likes

Double post to wish everyone a happy Independence Day!

Aw yee itā€™s Independence Day, in fact itā€™s the 241st independence day for Americans. That day when some smelly guys with bad teeth and wigs wrote a complaint to their king to gain independence and eventually fought for it (with some French help too of course).

It led to the creation of a new country, with itā€™s flaws, but one that stands today with itā€™s pride of wanting freedom and security.

Happy Independence Day my dudes.

1 Like