~A Boards Story~ Written by Moa

Even better.
And you’re capturing the characters perfectly, as far as I can tell.

1 Like

For visualization purposes, this is me when I’m surprised

7 Likes

You know, that’s literally what I would’ve said! You’ve officially nailed my character. Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes! I knew it was an alternate Slime! But why did they only share minds for a little bit? Could they still be attached? And could @Nonpolitical_Cinderblock (I just made that up. Don’t judge me you wordy hunchback. [ Yes I’m still a fan of him. {Bonus points if you get who I’m referencing.}]) be controlling Slime?

1 Like

/s, /s.
idk about your reference. But i assume no one got mine either: [quote=“moa, post:17, topic:25650”]
"So he’s @Political_Slime Black from an alternate universe?
[/quote]

1 Like

Ah… But you didn’t outright say I was wrong. Time to put some detective clothes on and do some snooping. Even though there are only two chapters. Maybe I should start a YouTube channel called The FanFic Theorists.
Oh yeah, @moa? What were you referencing btw?

1 Like

yes i will gain some recognition that way
@Kopeke_Nuva Spoiler: Goku Black | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom

This is really cool so far.

1 Like

A Boards Story: Chapter 3

All the members looked around, shocked. @Politcal_Slime said, “So that’s why he never came. He had been banned- turns out this happened in Ta-Koro.”

Ta-Koro? Everyone looked around. They would have to travel all the way to the LEGO Bionicle section to get there. @Radiation-7901 said, “I don’t know if you know this… but… it will take a while to get there. We are in Pandemic Panda.

@Political_Slime was relaxed though. “Don’t worry- I have a link.” From out of his pocket, @Political_Slime produced a small red palm-sized crystal, with a crudely drawn MoCr on it. “This should take us there. I hope it isn’t broken though…” @Chilly began to speak, “Wait, what if it’s brok-” He never got to finish because @Political_Slime slapped the MoCr picture and they were gone in a flash of light.

Po-Koro, Mata Nui, Bionicle, Lego
Hewks woke up flat on his face with a pain in his head and a mouth full of sand. Spitting it out, he said, “Oh, so the super special Lucky Charm didn’t work perfectly- We’re in Po-Koro!” Unfortunately, not everyone was around to hear it.

Only @Dragon_Ben, @Chilly, and @Ultimate_TChalla were getting up. @Dragon_Ben said, “So I can only guess that “link” scattered us around the island… good job Slime.”

“I would be more concerned about @Joe”, @Ultimate_TChalla said. “What if he really is banned? Ta-Koro isn’t exactly close.” @Chilly said, “Then we better ask that guy over there for some directions.” He had pointed to a gown and tan Toa-sized figure seemingly carving a statue.

“Ah, another nice job as usual. It’s good to visit home.” the figure said to himself.

“And who might you be?” Hewks asked. “I’m @Stoax” the figure stated. Hewks checked his profile. He was a Master. “Then why didn’t you show up to the banned users meeting?” Hewks said. “I was too busy building this!” Stoax stepped back to reveal a massive statue of Artakha. “That’s actually…. really good.” @Dragon_Ben said.

@Stoax responded, “Yeah, I know. What happened in this meeting though?” The four masters quickly explained everything, and Stoax, being smart, understood this generally fast.

@Ultimate_TChalla said, “So off to Ta-Koro we go! I assume everyone will be meeting there.” The Masters started their walk.

The Mixels Topic, Lego
@Moa woke up, and knew immediately where he was. This was definitely the Mixels topic. The bright colors and generally cheery atmosphere reminded him of a disco party or board game. “Ouch! We didn’t even land on Mata Nui!” He exclaimed. He looked around. @Political_Slime, @Hutere and @Umarak were getting up around him.

“Ok “mod”, why are we in the Mixels topic?” @Hutere exclaimed at Slime. “I told you. I didn’t have time to perfect the link on such short notice. It could have been broken.”

“That’s obvious” said Umarak. Before anyone could start fighting, a Giant Mixel slammed through a wall, battling multiple Nixels- not only that he seemed to be losing. The figure did not appear to notice the four Masters- he was too engrossed in the battle.

@Umarak said, “I think we should help him.” “Already on it!” shouted @Moa, whipping out his plastic lightsaber. “What’s that supposed to do?!” asked @Hutere. Before Hutere could continue further, a Mixel punched him square in the face. “I think that their picking up your presence now, @Hutere.” @Political_Slime said with /s in his voice.

@Umarak swiped quite a few with his massive claws, and the effect wasn’t super effective. The Nixels seemed… corrupted. Many had translucent gray and red flags sticking out of them, and some were even flashing white and black.

“He’s been here.” Slime said. “Oh great,” said @Moa, knocking a few away with his blade, “Is that better or worse?”

“Neither, really.” @Slime opened a menu and pressed a few buttons and the Nixels were gone. @Hutere seemed interested all of the sudden. “How’d you do that?

@Political_Slime stated, “They appeared to be infused with double posts. @Omega_Tahu tried to flag them, but no mod was around to delete them. So, I simply did just that.”

@Umarak said curiously, “Omega_Tahu….?” Everyone faced the massive mech, now sitting up against the wall. He was obviously in pain. “Are you ok?” asked @hutere. Out of breath, he responded, “Please, call me… Erikku. I had never seen anything like that before…”

@Politcal_Slime checked Erikku’s profile. He was shocked. “You were almost banned… what happened?- Oh right, I’ll undo that for you…”

Erikku suddenly looked fine, as if none of this happened. At full hight, he seemed just about as tall as @Umarak. “I was approached by the leader Mixel… he gave me a link to an “Infected Krana”. He said that if I didn’t go, I would be banned. Having a hate for Nixels already, I chose to fight.”

“And…?” @Umarak stated. “I had never seen anything like that before… Nixels are usually weak, and fall suit to this mech fast.” Erikku responded.

@Moa said, “Infected Krana link… Slime, what do you think? Maybe it’s at Mata Nui, where @joe was banned?” "Maybe. But we might as well investigate it anyway.’
Erriku said, “By the way… What’s going on?” They explained everythinG.

Erriku produced a black crystal. It had no picture on it. “Well, what the heck!” before anyone could react, @Moa slapped it.

Onu-Koro, Mata Nui, Bionicle, Lego
Everyone was standing upright. It was shown care and effort had been put into this link. Our heroes were assembled in front of a massive cave. In front, thousands of Bohrok were gathered, and on a higher pedestal, was none other than a double- post corrupted Cahdok and Gahdok. Similar to the last situation, some one was already fighting.

@Sammythekat!” Exclaimed Erikku. He was flying in the air with nothing more than his cape, shooting Midak sky blasters at them. It appeared the Bohrok around were not fighting, just standing, despite having Krana in.

It also appeared that Cahdok and Gahdok were getting demolished… easily. It was almost as if they were letting him win.

@Sammythekat shouted, “Knuckle Bomber!” his hands ejected and tore through the twin queens.

He landed in front of the awe-struck Masters. “What… was… that?” said @Hutere, A little worriedly. Slime said, “Even I don’t know what happened…”

“Allow me to explain.” Explained @Sammythekat, “I was given instructions by a Matoran to go to the Onu-Koro caves and wear a “Infected Krana”. Immediately after the Matoran said this, he fell apart. Despite the fact that I thought it was, of course, odd, I went to check it out.” The swarm queens were just standing there, holding out a Krana, glowing with the yellow of deleted double posts, so I decided to fight. AND, here we are."

Once again, the group of Masters explained there side of the story. So, they decided that they will now walk to Ta-Koro. Finally. As they left though, @Moa was grabbed by a few of the Bohrok and held over them. “Um… where are you taking me?” He struggled, but couldn’t get break free of their grip. The others were already much further ahead, so they couldn’t hear him at this point. “Guys… GUYS!” he shouted. The Bohrok were already carrying him into the cave. “Ok then, their not listening… what do you want?” A Bohrok held out a Krana to him to communicate. He touched it.

“We need a new queen” echoed the Krana, “The drill guy killed Cahdok and Gahdok.”

“Not my problem! Put me down this instant! I do not wish to be your queen! I am in the middle of saving the whole universe here! Don’t you care?!” The Bohrok did not answer, and they went into the cave.

Ta-Koro, Mata Nui, Bionicle, Lego
@Ninjanicktf and @Radiation-7901 sat on rocks across from each other. “So…” @Ninjanicktf said… “We are the only ones who got here…” “I’m bored…” said Radiation. At that moment, the two groups approached the lava encrusted ground where the Ninja and Radiation had been sitting.

“What took you guys so long?” they both exclaimed at once. “Who are the new guys?”

@Political_Slime started to explain, but was interrupted by the roaring of a motorcycle engine. A motorcycle appeared int he sky, for it had used a rock as a ramp.

The motorcycle hit the ground and exploded. Standing in the flames, completely unfazed, was none other than @Joe.

11 Likes

I like it

1 Like

That was definitely the best chapter so far, since it utilized almost every character. I liked how you showed the characters’ personalities through their dialogue. Also, instead of saying “their” listening, say “they’re” listening.

2 Likes

My favorite chapter yet.

1 Like

Using “isn’t exactly” when you really mean “isn’t at all”.
Oh moa, you know me so well.

1 Like

Cool, my mech made it in, however there were some parts where you got nixel and mixel confused, like here

1 Like

Why did Slime already have a “link” to Ta-Koro that was conveniently broken, and conveniently took them to a place full of infected mixels? Was it so he could appear to delete the mixels to gain the trust of the others? I will be watching slime very closely.

4 Likes

Nixels*

they were confused a lot in the story

1 Like

oops ill change it now

1 Like

mate, you need to remember:

dialogue, with whoever’s saying it, needs to be a separate paragraph.

also…

allow me to fix up my part:

2 Likes

Moa! Why are you starving me of stuff to read?!

1 Like

well my computer died so I don’t want to type it with a phone

Maybe I’ll try tonight