~A Boards Story~ Written by Moa

wait I can double post because this is a story, right?

A Boards Story, Chapter 4: Rise of the EDGE

Everyone stood in shock and awe of @joe’s enterence. “How…” @umarak said. @HewkiiDaKohliiHead also spoke up, “Weren’t you banned by… You know?”

@joe laughed. “Well then… No, I wasn’t banned by #2401.” Everyone looked confused. He started, “I have a lot of explaining to do.”

Everyone sat down on the hot, rocky boulders of Ta-Koro. “First off,” said @dragon_ben, “How do you know about all of this?”

“Well in order to start, I have to say, this “@Political_Slime evil” or whatever you keep calling him isn’t his real name. It’s #2401.”

“Why is that?” Asked @Chilly.

"In the alternate universe he came from, or “Gray Universe (that’s the color of the boards there)” as some of you may call it, users have no real name.

“No wonder why it’s called Gray Universe” said @hutere, “Must be a boring place.”

“Exactly.” Said @joe.

“Hold on a minute,” said @Ultimate_TChalla, “How do you know all this?” @HewkiiDaKohliiHead gave him a glance, knowing he had repeated the same question. He was so eager to know the answer, he couldn’t be bothered to be annoyed.

“There has been a small group of people- a secret society, you might call it- that have known of 2401’s existence from the beginning. We have gathered small peices of information about him since his arrival- including his ultimate goal.” @joe hesitently added, “Our leader is @chronicler.”

@Political_Slime haad a hardened look on his face, and everyone looked at him. Everyone knew @Chronicler was his rival.

“So where is this “secret group”? Who are its members?” Questioned @Ninjanicktf.

@joe responded, “It’s a very secret PM that only a handful know about. The only way to get invited was to have a piece of evidence 2401 even exists. Now that most Masters know of it, I guess it isn’t really a secret anymore.” Hesitant again, @joe said, “@king328, @sonus, @LurkingEhlek, myself, and @chronicler, the leader.”

“Another good question,” @Radiation-7901 said, “Would be how this society was formed.”

@joe said, “Ah. That’s an easy one. @chronicler fell from the sky one day. It has nothing to do with this, but it has always been suspected that whatever he’s from, could peer into other dimensions. He saw the Gray Universe and the horrors of it. This is why 2401 is looking to destroy our universe, actually.”

Everyone suddenly seemed more interested, as if @joe’s being here wasn’t important enough.

“That’s right,” he continued, " the other universe is bleak and boring. Memes do not exist there. TTV members are tyrants. And, chaos reigns, with double posts and spam galore. From the Recap Reviews, Alternate Eljay sometimes came into our universe with the Olmak to get Bionicle sets with actual color. Despite being evil, he was perfectly content with controlling his own universe."

He continued even further. “Despite this, 2401 did not. He always hated it in Gray, and was jealous of the glimpses of our universe through the videos. Tired of being the rung below the leader, he decided to rise up. It worked, being a mod and all.”

“Ok then… If you really know so much about this, why don’t you give me a shot at a question?” @Political_Slime stood up. He was still unsure about weather this guy was even real or not. So, he decided to throw him a real curveball.

“That “sp00ky ultimate plan” you mentioned before- what is it then?” @Political_Slime thought he had @joe all figured out.

@joe responded, without uncertainty in his voice, "2041 plans to decimate the Masters. With that, no one will be able to stand in his way. He knows the Masters are even more powerful than TTV itself on the boards- they are all Protectors, actually. Now, if you recall, he has been here since April 1st- plenty of time to gather your weaknesses.

Everyone looked surprised once again. (Who wouldn’t?)

“Now this might sound insane, even a bit comidic, but he has gathered your worst enemies and gave them, essentially, superpowers. If the enemy could not be found or didn’t wish to participate, he created as just as convincing robotic copy. And if the enemy is real, you probably would be able to tell at this point. Their anatomy has pretty much been bent to serve him at this point. This is his army, and final plan.”

You could hear a pin drop in Ta-Koro.

“So how do we stop him?!” Shouted Erikku.

“To be honest, that’s the one thing I don’t know.”

At that point, everyone had gone berserk. Talking to each other, arguing, and everything else imaginable.

so the fool still spouts the truth a voice atop a mountain said. Just there, clothed in shadow was none other than 2401. He essentially looked like @Political_Slime, just in a massive gray cloak. You couldn’t see his face.

Everyone kind of rubbed their eyes and looked at each other, because they probably could believe what they were seeing.

“WELL?!” @Sammythekat shouted, “ATTACK!”

@Stoax looked eager. “The first real fight!” A giant stone boulder formed and was hurled at 2401. He knocked it aside with a single finger. He looked up. You can see he clearly had Slime’s face, but it was obscured by none other than a cardboard Kanohi Olmak. just give in he said in the same deep voice.

Everyone gave their all all at once. Blades, guns, and everything else under the sun were blasted at the Anti-Mod.

He just laughed, and disappeared off the mountain.

He was standing right in front of them.

did you really think destroying me would be that easy if you havent noticed i have a mask that enables me to do that

“Wow, run-on, ungrammatical sentences. Just what I expected from a being of spam.” Said @HewkiiDaKohliiHead with /s.

2401 flicked him. He went flying into a stone.

Out from under the cloak, he pulled a large hammer. The hammer’s handle was solid black, but the head was glowing with all transcolored parts under the rainbow.

He slammed it into the ground.

Almost all at once, everyone fell. As soon as they could gather their senses, a wave of double posts struck them.

@Radiation-7901 could barely say, “He’s really that strong!?”

i may not even have to reveal my design after all :stuck_out_tongue: not even my final form xd 2401 said.

“I wouldn’t expect anything else from someone as edgy as you!”

Over the rocky volcanoes in the distance, a small group of people was running, weapons out and ready to fight.

“I think I’m ready to end this!” @chronicler shouted. He through the sharp Staff of Deletion right into 2401’s face. “You don’t know how good that feels, double poster!”

He pulled the staff out of his face and snapped it.

twigs

But before he continue any further, @king328 struck 2401 right in the shoulder with his power sword. “For the glory of the Protectors!” Despite the new gash in the cloak, the antimod through him off.

Next up was @sonus. Similar to what @stoax had done before, he lifted a chunk of steel from deep beneath the earth and hurled it at the mod. This time it actually struck. He cracked right in two right over 2401’s head. He seemed unfazed though.

Finally @LurkingEhlek released a barrage of squid. Amongst the smoke, you really couldn’t tell what had happened to 2401. “Did… We actually do it?” Said @LurkingEhlek.

The rest of the boards members, just struggling to get up now, looked slightly confident.

@Chronicler said, “Don’t be so naive. You should know by know that he wouldn’t be defea-”

At that moment, 2401 smashed the hammer into the ground again and again, almost comedically. The ground was becoming more and more bowl shaped. Being Ta-Koro, this wasn’t too convenient. Volcanos started to erupt.

Everyone felt as if the gravity around them had increased 100-fold.

i guess this is the end skrubs gg m17

As he prepared unleash another barrage of double posts, a rumbling was heard in the distance. 2401 turned his head, distracted.

Of cousrse, naturally everyone else looked too. But this moment of vulnerability was an opportunity for some of the users to get up.

“What the-” said @chilly with all the energy he could muster.

Over the fiery hills, a huge swarm of all the types of Bohrok was opproching. Almost instenantioisly, even from that distance, barrages of energy (lava, acid, etc) were being shot at 2401.

In the center of the swarm 4 Bohrok were carrying a throne on stilts. “Behold- the new queen of the Bohrok swarm!” @Moa sat on the throne and pointed his new wooden staff. (It had a small Xa built into the top) “ATTACK!”

All at once the Bohrok swarmed over 2401. You couldn’t even see him anymore.

"Oh, "said @Sammythekat sarcastically, “So that’s where he went.”

2401 unleashed a wave of spam and held his arms out wide.

i have had enough of your toys

2401 clenched a fist. The Bohrok shattered in to pieces, and @moa fell out of the throne. He landed with his head fully submerged in the stone, with his legs sticking straight up.

see u when we can have a beter tim

And with that, 2401 opened a portal with his Olmak and stepped through.

@Ninjanicktf said, “Well then… That was unexpected.”

“What was?” Said @Omega_Tahu

“All of it.”

7 Likes

Yeah, if your updating creative content it’s fine
I really like this but[quote=“moa, post:41, topic:25650”]
Finally @LurkingEhlek released a barrage of squid.
[/quote]

He managed to get a squid launcher to work! :joy:

5 Likes

What?

My Staff of Deletion is invincible. A simple scrub like 2401 could not even touch it without being imploded and having all of his body part separated and distributed across multiple dimensions.

If they survive that, they’ll be sent to the 11th dimension and be ripped apart by the super gravity.

Only I can hold it and not be affected by it.

This story is non-canon. :gregf:

(Plus throwing it is lame. It shoots deletion bolts. :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

I enjoyed it, but two things:

1. I would never be that certain :stuck_out_tongue:, It’s the reason I typically say “I think” when I state stuff.

2. This isn’t about anything in particular, but just to clarify I’d need to transform from my human to rider form to use any of my weapons.

2 Likes

But what about the 9th dimension
Was it saved from the giant monkey man

@joe ok I’ll remember that!

oh, what a missed opportunity for Stoner Sunshine.

Now, before mods flag this, here’s what I’m talking about:

2 Likes

Of course. I did it myself.

1 Like

Accurate in of the fact that I didn’t speak during the fight.
My highly explosive Birdarangs clearly didn’t do much.

2 Likes

Where did Iand?
Seriously, I just disappeared…
But I liked my entrance…

1 Like

You know it really is not that hard to launch the things. You just have to set them in right.

1 Like

May I just say you’ve captured me perfectly

1 Like

Needs more ice sculptures.

Is this story still being written?

1 Like

Yes
But it’s been tough on mobile

This is a really good story.

Is this RIP?

I actually enjoyed this.

2 Likes

@Moa’s computer is busted right now (from what I heard in PM)

1 Like

that’s right… well, RIP

1 Like

Yes, sadly. This is sooooo difficult on mobile so till I get it fixed…

RIP

1 Like

welp, there went the opprotunity to use what, my entire moveset?

RIP

1 Like