~A Boards Story~ Written by Moa

A Boards Story- Chapter 1

So this is a story (comedy/action) that’s not to be taken too seriously. I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, and I put a lot of effort into it. The whole story is already planned out, now I just need to dish out the chapters. Like, I have a general idea of what’s going to happen but not the exact details.

April 1, 2016, “Gray” Universe
#2401 put down his dark sword made of double-posts and spam. It was finally done. @Eljay was dead. “I’m sick of this boring life… I’ve already slaughtered everyone here- and I didn’t even have to use my transformation!” he said, picking up the Olmak. “Cardboard… how tasteless” he said aloud. He thought of the other Mods, and how they had tried to stop him. And with that, he opened a portal, and traveled to our world…

July 5, 2016, Blue/Main/Our Universe
@Chronicler inspected the banned users list carefully. He didn’t recall himself or any of the other 4 mods banning 7 Skrubs, 5 Villagers, and 4 Protectors. He decided to ask @Waj about this… he may have some answers. One phone call later,he found that apparently he didn’t. But they all agreed that this needed to be addressed to the public but they didn’t want to cause a panic.
A few hours later the mods assembled on the sandy beach known as the Community section- they had called every user there. Murmurs whispered amongst the crowd as the mods gathered on stage. @Political_Slime spoke into a microphone: “Everyone settle down… we have an announcement to make.” Some Protector shouted from the crowd: “Why have people been going missing!?” anther Villager shouted “Are we even safe anymore?” This was starting to cause quite the uproar. @Indigogeek spoke next: “As you may have noticed many users have been banned for unjust reasons….” @John_Smith read off a list of names that had been banned. “We advise the members not to panic- this is simply a glitch that will be fixed soon.” @Waj felt bad about lying to the whole of the community like that- but for the benefit of safety it was better left unsaid. “And one last announcement” said @Political_Slime, once again-“We will be calling all the Masters to meet tomorrow in a new topic in Pandemic Panda.” Another wave of whispers echoed through the crowd. What could be so important that Masters needed to gather in Pandemic Panda? The crowd hustled out of the building and the mods gave each other a worried look.

July 6, Blue/Main/Our Universe, New Topic, "Addressing the "Glitch"
The topic had a lock on it- it was one only mods and Masters could enter. They didn’t want to put it in HSH though- it would look conspicuous. The first one to enter and create the topic was @Waj. @Political_Slime showed up immediately after, with @Chronicler and @Indigogeek. Then, the TARDIS slowly materialized and @John_Smith was there. “I feel the Masters are the only ones we can trust with this info…” spoke @Waj. “For the benefit of TTV, we cannot have a massive panic.” “Agreed.” Stated @Chronicler. “I doubt every Master will show up- this is dangerous, and not everyone is willing to take that risk.” Out of nowhere, a noscoping Stethacanthus burst through the glass doors. “You called?” said @Hewkii_the_hanar. Flying through the already made hole, flew through @Dragon_Ben. “Well this will surely work out great. We already have a hole in the wall.” he said. The @Indigogeek spoke up: “Do you know if anyone else is coming?” Before Hewks or Ben could even respond, @Chilly’s unnamed robot stuck his head in. “Hey guys” he said. “Uhh… guys… I’ve been here for a while now.” The mods jumped a little. Could it be him? They turned around quickly. No, it was just @Hutere who snuck in stealthily. Before anyone could even welcome him, @Ninjanicktf biked in. “Hey, what’s up?” He said to @Chilly. “Fine” he said. @Political_Slime said, “Well, I’m glad we’re all here. Wait… no we are not. Who isn’t here now?” @Chilly spoke: “I don’t see @Umarak yet…” @hutere responded sarcastically, “I don’t see bootleg Matoro here either.” @Dragon_Ben responded, “Right, as well as @Ultimate_TChalla , @Radiation-7901 and @joe@Waj said, “This is too urgent to wait around for people. If they’re late or they dont come, that’s just how it will be. Please, sit down.” In the middle of the room was a long dining room table. They all sat down, and waited for the mods to speak.

15 Likes

The story is ok I guess, but serious or not there are grammar mistakes that make the story confusing at parts.

7 Likes

wow
Boardfiction

9 Likes

It’s a good story but some of the flow between the sentences seems off. I also feel like it would benefit from being slightly more descriptive and specific when describing actions or appearances.

3 Likes

Yeah, that pretty much sums this up
Anyways, it seems interesting
But like @blu said, the grammar errors make this kinda confusing at times

2 Likes

made me chuckle XD

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback guys! So I tried to fix most of the grammar issues- (half the time it was computer auto correct- I’d rather have the worlds spelt wrong then make no sense) Most of the things you guys recommended for me will be done to help make Chapter 2 better!! And[quote=“Whaddon, post:3, topic:25650”]
Boardfiction
[/quote]

lol

1 Like

Interesting story so far.

Yeah same.

3 Likes

Mate.

paragraphing.

I feel tempted to break this down, and make it look like an actual chapter.

3 Likes

Pretty good. Eljay was killed on April 1st? I think I know who the killer is.

4 Likes

Fixed the story (to an extent)

4 Likes

Nice.
Everything I do is something I do IRL.
(I actually call stuff bootleg all the time, and sneaking in places is my specialty)

1 Like

Jimmies=rustled. #protectorsmatter

Anyway, I enjoyed the story. When’ll chapter 2 be out?

5 Likes

Pretty excited for chapter 2. where hopefully I’ll have a proper role. /s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Same here.

I’m very interested in seeing how my character’s powers will translate in a story like this XD

1 Like

Who knew my story would be so “popular” XD.
Next time I’ll try paragraph forums. I kind of have a confession to make- I was out today and wrote this on my phone, (which the boards never work on) so I couldn’t make paragraphs( for whatever reason), and there was spell check, blah…

Chap 2 will have better quality.

2 Likes

A Boards Story: Chapter 2, Introduction Part 2

July 5, 2016, Blue/Main/Our Universe
Last time, on Boards Story Z…

An awkward silence filled the large room. Despite there being many platters of food (pasta!) that had been given put to everyone, no one was hungry.

@Political_Slime turned to the other mods sitting next to him. “It’s OK, I’ll take over from here.”

The other Mods left. Everyone noticed that they had a relived but somewhat worried look on their faces.

@Chilly spoke up. “To be frank, I can tell you’re hiding something- and I think both I and the rest of us wish to know what it is.”

Everyone somberly shook their heads in agreement.

@Politcal_Slime finally said, “He’s from an alternate universe. He has an Olmak.”

The entire dining hall practically went insane. @Hutere shouted over the voices, “Do you think you can be a little clearer?!”

@Political_Slime said in response, “I’m sorry… I just didn’t even know how to start to explain this.” He continued, “You guys remember the TTV Civil War, right?”

Everyone shook there heads, and despite the situation, some had a few smiles on their faces.

“Well it was a little less funny in this “Alternate” or “Gray” Universe” @Ninjanicktf questioned, “Why is it called that?” @Political_Slime responded, “I assumed the answer would be a little obvious. The colors of the boards there are gray.”

“Duh.”

The voice came from the back of the room, and sitting there in one of the chairs was none other than @Radiation-7901. “Woah! How long were you sitting there @Radiation-7901?” said Hewks. “I always was… I was just listening to Slime.”

“Ok, so that’s another person to show up. We’re going to need as many people as we can get anyway. So, this guy- we don’t know his name yet- killed @Eljay. Only problem is, in “Gray Universe” Eljay has a Olmak, and a fully functioning one at that. But the device he uses to ban people was more effective on citizens of his Universe. This is why not a single master has been banned yet.”

Swiftly, through the still gaping hole in the door way, came @Ultimate_TChalla. “I hope I didn’t miss anything too important.” @Chilly stated, “Um you actually missed a lot, but essentially EVIL EVIL ANTI MOD is basically attacking our world.” @Ultimate_TChalla was (no kidding) surprised. @Political_Slime said, “So… @Umarak and @moa haven’t shown up yet.”

As if on cue, @Umarak came crashing through the ceiling and landed on the table. (To be more descriptive: Remember that one mini-comic from the Mask of Control app?) And sitting on his shoulder, was none other than @Moa. Everyone was staring. “Told ya they’d like our entrance!” @Moa said to @Umarak.

@Dragon_Ben then spoke to break another long pause of silence, “Isn’t @Moa looking 10x dumber than he usually is?” @Moa pondered for a moment for what to say. “Hmm… one day, you’re going to drop a glass of water and it will shatter. Then, you’ll need a maid.”

@Political_Slime finally said, “Enough! I’m happy we are all mainly here but this is getting too silly for the time being. @Moa get off the table.” Again, everyone awkwardly stared. No one had ever really seen Slime like this before. @Moa happily jumped off the table, and into the second to last chair.

“Back to business. Supposedly he’s been banning these users in secret for a few months now. He has the power to make it seem as if they are just inactive while banned, and this is how they appeared all at once to have been banned.”

Everyone just looked at him when he stopped talking. “…That’s it?” said @Umarak. “That’s really all we know?”

Before he could respond, Ninja interrupted. “Now that I think about it… How do you know all of this?”

“Oh… He’s me.”

This once again shook the room into an uproar. “Settle down. He’s not really me. I don’t even know his name. He’s me from an alternate universe of course. When he entered this universe, this glitch in the Matrix was recognized, so we shared the same mind for a while. The link is broken now though.” said Slime.

It was @Moa’s turn to say a sarcastic comment. “So he’s @Political_Slime Black from an alternate universe? Total +1 in my book to anyone who understood that.” Everyone rolled their eyes. @Hutere mumbled to himself, “How is he not even fazed by this?”

Slime’s PM phone started ringing all of a sudden. Almost as soon as he picked it up, he dropped it. “Masters: @Joe’s been banned!”

Hope you enjoyed once again! I tried to work on grammar, and I didn’t type with a phone this time, so it should benefit. Also, @Sammythekat recommended I use paragraph form, which worked out well. See you in chapter 3! Link:

7 Likes

I don’t use glasses to drink. I just use my hands and my mouth.

Good chapter by the way.

3 Likes

It’s better than the last, though there are a few minor grammatical errors.

3 Likes

agreed

1 Like