A Fan's Canon Contest Alternative?

Although the canon contests were sadly canceled mostly due to Greg’s firing, what do you guys think about holding a fan contest (knowing fully well that it won’t canonize anything) that would let us know who the winners would have been in the MOC portion and Art portion for Tuyet, Lariska, Zaria, Chiara, Orde, Nidhiki, Varian, the Golden-Skinned Being and Marendar if these continued regardless of what happened?
They can be hold here or in YouTube so the one with the most hearths or likes (without using 2nd accounts or anything to vote as well) wins while being reviewed by a council of popular Bionicle content creators in a Livestream such as Duckbricks, LegomationStudio, All-Out-Brick, perhaps Play Stippling? and more for the last verdict. I’m no expert in holding contests, just throwing my hat in to try and help the community after this.
The ones I’m more excited to see that haven’t got many models of are: Chiara, Varian, the Golden-Skinned Being, and Marendar. Heck, we can even try to find out how Lein, the builder of the Toa canisters, Johmak, and others from that planned list could’ve looked like.

2 Likes

These kinds of things are already being discussed in the topic linked here, so I’m going to close this one down