A TTV Boards Story F-F-F-FOURQUEL?!: Signups [CLOSED!! Story has Concluded!!!]

that’s a pretty good summary of what ghid looks like

2 Likes

I wanna either die or not die! Sounds fun! I am a meister, not a meisterin, in case anyone didn’t know that already.

Dang, do I want to go for my Spider-Ehlek or Eelectro persona? Or something entirely different?

I dunno, if you need a chaotic personality or a heroic personality, I could probably fit both… Oh, and I love to act cinematic, making entrances and the like.

3 Likes

Ayo @Atobe_Brick you seeing this?

2 Likes

oh my.

7 Likes

Female, and simps for Artakha.

I am indeed. I was holding off on signing up, but now’s as good a time as any other, I suppose.

You can now take credit for reintroducing everyone’s favorite character to the Book Of ___ series!

Ghid, do the thing

3 Likes

Ya like it?

2 Likes

It’s fantastic, but I never thought I’d keep myself up at night. Well, the more you know

also JSYK I’m throwing a hidden message in the next BoD chapter just for you

5 Likes

Pull the lever!

Also uh I guess I’ll sign up…kinda sick of being a car axle though, so hopefully soon I’ll make a self-Moc and we can just pretend the “car axle” is a sentient part of my spine or something.

2 Likes

hate to break it to you but you stopped being a car axle a little while ago

1 Like

I-
Uh
Give me a couple, hours to uh just do a little reading.

5 Likes

Good luck.

6 Likes

Ghid looks like he belongs in Off.

THERE’S NOW A Q&A FOR THE BOOKS!!

Here it is. Go crazy.

EDIT: on second thought, I yeeted it into the void. Maybe it’ll come back, maybe not.

5 Likes

Even though I still haven’t finished the Book of Dreams, I’ll still sign up. You managed to make Diero a way more compelling character than I am in real life and I don’t want to mess up your story.

6 Likes

Okay, after finishing off the new chapters, I’ve realized that requests are a mistake. Instead of being granted true life, to which was instantly stripped away, I will present an equally beneficial deal. Since Ghid can’t help but destroy me over and over, simply produce an army of Krelikans. This way they can be killed, but I can still live at the same time.

7 Likes

I guess I’ll throw my proverbial hat into the proverbial ring… proverbially…

Traits:
Sarcastic, humorous, suspicious of pretty much everyone (including myself, probably :stuck_out_tongue:), an absolute geek regarding Star Wars, self-proclaimed “Master Procrastinator”.

Also, I have no idea why I didn’t apply to join the first during the first book’s signups…

5 Likes

ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS!!

Unlike past signups, there’s no user limit. So it’s the perfect time to get involved with the biggest boards story on the… um… boards. I definitely won’t regret having this many characters to write about.

We’re at 23 people now, three more than the last signups.

5 Likes

Am i in the story?

I do not believe so.

1 Like