AFOLs, TFOLs, KFOLs, And A Host Of Others

That’s what I call cool stuff. I am a Trigger Happy Robo-Hobo. Because Bioncle forever and Nerf is just kinda cool.

I think that it is actually interesting to see how different ages distribute for different themes. I always thought that theere are a lot of Bionicle fans that are 40 years old bearded men AFOLs.

BIG EDIT: because I am pretty silly, I made first polls in previous post wrong, so you can’t see results if you do not vote, and you vote only in one poll and stuff and stuff. So I remade the polls in new post. Sorry for confusion. For those who already voted: I am really, very, greatly sorry, but you would need to vote again. :pensive:

If you are an AFOL, choose your favorite themes here:

• Bionicle
  • Hero Factory
  • Exo-Force
  • Ninjago
  • Legends of Chima
  • Nexo Knights
  • City themes
  • Castle themes
  • Space themes
  • Pirates themes
  • Race cars themes
  • Star Wars
  • Hobbit and Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Technic
  • Creator
0 voters

If you are a TFOL, choose your favorite themes here:

• Bionicle
  • Hero Factory
  • Exo-Force
  • Ninjago
  • Legends of Chima
  • Nexo Knights
  • City themes
  • Castle themes
  • Space themes
  • Pirates themes
  • Race cars themes
  • Star Wars
  • Hobbit and Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Technic
  • Creator
0 voters
1 Like

I say we call all the bionicle haters IFOLs

Immature fans of Leg

5 Likes

poop words

11 Likes

incorrect usage, my friend!

you are not the only one! you are one of… at least two, if not three.

4 Likes

Okaaay…

The Trigger Happy Robo-Hobo

12 Likes

Mod Squad:

9 Likes

I’m within the age limit, don’t worry

…then you’re a TFOL

5 Likes

@Ghid be like
20210205_073553

7 Likes

Pfft, git gud nerds, “none of the above” is where it’s at.

1 Like

why does the smoke in the background at the beginning of the gif look like a cow

8 Likes

I don’t know, but now I can’t unsee it

3 Likes

I classify as a Robo-hobo.

do you guys think i should just make a robo-hobo topic?

seems like it’d be really broad. We already have more specific topics for discussing gundum and bionicle and whatnot, so I think it’d be unnecessary.

you know what? (well first, you’re right) but we need some form of census on this board. i would honestly like to see the ratio of tfols to afols to sfols (senior fans of lego), males to females, and the most common secondary (or primary) interests. how would they do that? who knows. not me, for sure.

2 Likes

I guess a poll would be a decent start. (Maybe if it was made the header, a good amount of people would do it?)

yeah, probably. no matter what way it was done, i would say someone of importance would need to be behind it, like a master or something, just to make sure it’s completely okay in case there’s some secret rule that only mods and ttv members know about that says no censuses.
(looks at your ranking)
well your job now ima dip
(literally explodes)

1 Like

If nobody else does it in the next while, I’ll probably make one.

just so you guy know, and so we can get back on topic, this absolute madlad made it.
https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/the-probably-unofficial-ttv-boards-census
back to talking about sfols (senior fans of :leg:)

1 Like