Ahmawk the Uh.. Selfmoc (LDD)

I Made one of these and it was bad. now i made one in LDD And i think it looks good. I also have the file in LDD So i can go back and change him. Just dont request any G2 Parts other than the new 2015 weapons. Cause they arent avaiable Of course this was made in LDD Cause you cant get half of these parts in that BEUTIFUL Trans-crimson. Also with his trusty chain and ball on his leg, he can kick 10000x harder! Ok heres ya pic’s

6 Likes

Wait, why is the armor transparent

the LDD MOC is spindly, and looks like an overly simplistic CCBS titan build.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: don’t you get it? it was made in LDD Silly! :p[quote=“LTVmocs, post:2, topic:29640, full:true”]
Wait, why is the armor transparent
[/quote]

no.

he’s asking why is it there.

as in what’s the reason for it being that color.

1 Like

I Like crimson. isnt it obvious[quote=“AMocXperience324, post:1, topic:29640”]
BEUTIFUL Trans-crimson.
[/quote]

[quote=“AMocXperience324, post:1, topic:29640”]
BEUTIFUL Trans-crimson.
[/quote] Also are you saying you want it to be taller and more bulkier? OOPS i forgot to put Armor shells on the bottom half of the legs.

1 Like

I will say that the build is better than your previous moc but it still suffer problems.
Apparently your obsess on “Trans-crimson” but that doesn’t save you from the moc appearance, the figure looks like a walking stickman with invisible clothing and the lack of posing make it harder to tell he has a weapon and such.

6 Likes

New version!

still applies

1 Like

Can you please be a little more descriptive??

The legs look awkward, and please try zooming in, I can barely see the moc.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is the maximum zoom for the entire moc, and the weapon is still hard to see when at front of the moc.
Also that leg armor connection looks worst than 2015 Kopaka

3 Likes

use less trans crimson

3 Likes

I feel like I’m staring into a sun…

1 Like

you can crop images with a simple photo editing tool so instead of having alot of blank space you only keep the important part

6 Likes

New version!

1 Like

What @Square said

still applies.

1 Like

You need to sit down and take a long time to think this through, and make it look the best you can, instead of posting updates constantly.

2 Likes

Constantly? what are you talking about the last update was 12 hours ago and i havent touched it since then! :scream:

That means you made three updates in six hours, which is a bit much.
In my opinion, monthly updates are the way to go.

2 Likes