"ALMISAEL" -a Robotic MOC

Hello, friends!
Today, I present my MOC, a one of “ARMHEAD”-regulation.

XAE-99 “ALIMSAEL”

Please let me talk, sorry!
the “ARMHEAD” is a unique regulation of LEGO-MOCs, and also the one of most biggest shared-world-robot-creation series in japan!
(especially BIONICLE’s atmosphere is stronger, but it is not rules)
ARMHEAD regulation is …:

• Able to take a Minig-Fig(as a Pilot)
  • have a horn or something object at its head(not absolutely)

just this two.
and this is one of them, my MOC, “ALMISAEL”.

The Cockpit and weapon.

Thank You! :heart_eyes::blush::heart::heart::heart:

The thing is, this creative activity has “the extension of an Alternate Universe of BIONICLE that made all the wrong choices” at the root.(It has many own developmention and evolution, though.)
this world has “HUMAN” as a Robot’s pilot. yeah, they are “HUMAN”.
Original-Universe has no HUMAN, this is Testified by Mr.Greg.
but in This Universe, there is “HUMAN” as a descendants of Biomechanical-beings: just Extinct race by the “great mistakes”.
and This is the reason of this world’s “HUMAN” has two-legs and walk well(Their ancestor has same doing to move, exampe Toa, matoran, Turaga, makuta, Vortixx, Skakidi, and other.)

and “ARMHEAD” is a robot as a militaly force, they are made by a “ancient-technologies”. so, they are a technological replica of “HUMAN”'s original race.

This world is similar to “kingdom Alternate Universe”, but it had a worse future. after the “Metru-Nui” has be broken(when this project started, off cause we don’t know the truth of Matoran Universe and Mata Nui.)all Inhabits are failue to Coexistence, and Extincted:Except for one Ta-Matoran who became the “HUMAN” 's ancestor.
ARMHEAD project has started in 2005, so this strange matching is just a miracle. when The Kingdom universe has be released, We’re so surprised and excited!

Off cause, japanese-BIO-fans has no-think for damaging LEGO and BIONICLE, this is just a works for fun. please understand, and don’t worry!

PV that I made is here!
If you’re okey, try and build “Your best Robot”!

“See you at the next Age…”

48 Likes

This looks great! Well done.

2 Likes

Can you show us a head break down? I really love what you did with the eyes.

1 Like

I love this moc and it’s concepts, Honestly that head is fantastic

2 Likes

Sure!
If this breakdown has be your help, I’m glad!

00a

3 Likes

An unexpected surprise. But a welcome one for sure.

2 Likes

Really cool! Kinda reminds me of White Glint from Armored Core: For Answer.

1 Like

Great shape! I especially love the use of the hot air balloon pieces. The sword also looks great.

1 Like