My New MOC "Lord Daybreak"

Hello everyone! happy new year! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I built a new MOC!(one of our creative-project, the ARMHEAD)
(About ARMHEAD is here)

LAM-006[DA]/ “Lord Daybreak”

Thank you for see my MOC! :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S.
Mr.Faber gave a like to this MOC in Instagram!

It’s so honor! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

40 Likes

WOAH! That looks amazing! I really love the chest design.

Did you by chance take inspiration from the gundam called “Sazabi”?

this is what it looks like.

2 Likes

Thank you @Cordax!
I don’t know many about Gundam, and I didn’t inspirated by it. :wink:
but its design is so great!

Thank you @Atobe_Brick!
WOW, I’m so glad what you said so! thanks again!:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s my favorite gundam.

1 Like

Fantastic, as always! I can’t think of anything that could be really be improved…

2 Likes

Man, this is really something! Excellent parts usage, intricate design, and fantastic color blocking make this a grade a build! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

The MOC looks great, but most of the pictures are a bit too small.

1 Like

Thank you @Traykar !
I’m glad you noticed the design!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thkan you @LegoDavid !
Oh sorry, I made the image smaller to make it easier to see.
but you can click the image and see the more bigger! :blush: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(If it’s not enogh even, I’m sorry!) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like his stocky yet regal stature. He looks like he’d be at home in some sort of fighting game.

1 Like

I like how the sword gives off the feel of a classic bionicle fire-sword like tahu mata’s or vakama hordika’s but is also completely custom built

1 Like

Wow yet another fantastic moc from you! I love the head design and the clever part usage on this moc, keep up the great work :smile:

1 Like

Once again awesome moc! I remember the last armhead you posted could fit a minifig pilot-can this one?

1 Like

This is one of the best mocs I’ve ever seen! Really amazing!

1 Like

Thank you @TheMOCingbird!
I’m glad you noticed that point! I built this with careful to “real-like proportion of man who wearing armor”! :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @ToaOfPlastic!
Yeah I love Tahu’s firesword, because I’m a weapon-lover! :wink: :wink:
So I always stick to assembling especially weapons! thanks again! :blush: :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Thank you @Eilrach!
Yeah that point is my favorite point too! :wink: :wink: thanks again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thnak you @Axelford!
Yeah my ARMHEAD-MOCs can be ridden by minifig! :wink: :wink:
and I often put the cockpit on their back, because there is one of most-safety place of humanoid-mecha! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @Nogus101!
WOW that very very sounds good to me! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Thanks again!

3 Likes

another great moc by @Bukkey

1 Like

Thank you @N01InParticular!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m really glad!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like