Alternate Universe Concepts

I feel like if Krekka and Nidhiki were hunting her she would kill them

3 Likes

That fair. I don’t think she’s too happy with Nidhiki’s betrayal either.

1 Like

I was also thinking of a universe where the Toa Mangai of Plantlife gets trapped in the archives by the Dark Hunters (instead of killed) and manages to escape some time during the Visorak invasion. Then, discovering his allies are dead he goes berserk in search of the Dark Hunters while also killing many Visorak in the proces.

3 Likes

Not a pleasant thought, but… imagine an AU where the Toa Mata weren’t destined to transform and were all vaporized by the EP at the end of '02.

I’d be interested to see how that impacts the story going forward, and it would be a fantastic example of why the EP roulette is such a weird plot device. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Or two of them got vaporized, one got horribly mutated, and three became Nuva.

3 Likes

Going back to this concept, I think Tuyet would develop similarly to Queen Xhan in Kid Cosmic Season 2. Tuyet would teach Vakama to be more ruthless as a leader and while he does become more competent in his abilities, he gradually loses his brother’s trust. Eventually he fails to stop Teridax and both realize that unity is required to not only complete their duty but fulfill their destiny. I’m split between making her do a sacrifice to save Vakama or turn into a turaga and stay with the rahaga to fix Metru Nui.

2 Likes

Alternatively, how about a universe where they never have to transform and remain Toa Mata?

The great being chose to join their creations in the great spirit robot, directly acting as a shadowy cabal that monitors the goings on the universe from a specialized chamber that not even Mata-Nui is aware of. All the while using their great technology to subtlety influence the goings on the MU to their liking and occasionally introducing mysterious one off creations to act as their agents. Around the time of the great cataclysm, a three way schism would occur among them, faction A, lead by Angonce who desires to share their knowledge with their creations to help better the societies within. Faction B, lead by Velika who desire to take direct control of the GSR and use it to restore Spherus Magna and reestablish their rule over the planet. Faction C, is those few who desired to maintain the status quo and to maintain their role as observers and occasional appliers of some variation.

2 Likes