Alucia Toa of Lightning (self Moc)

Hey, so finally time to show off my self Moc.
Toa Alucia Nuva. Captain of the Toa Alisor and Luitenent of the Grand order of the great Spirit.

Alucia is the only member of the Toa Alisor native to the prime universe. A universe in which the Order of Mata Nui expanded after the defeat of Teridax. Their prime goal now is to defend against threats from all realities that could threaten the multiverse.
The title of Toa is granted to any being with the will, power and desire to protect the multiverse and all Captains are granted the rank and power of Nuva in Honour of the Toa Mata Nuva of old.
This is not just a rank but an upgrade, they are granted new armour, tools and a power upgrade but in the case of already exceptionally powerful individuals this power can sometimes be too much to handle.

Alucia upon her transformation into a Toa Nuva became overwhelmed by her elemental powers, sensing seeing and hearing electromagnetic fields everywhere, causing constant pain and robbing her of her ability too see or hear,thanks to the constant blinding light and sound from everything.

It took time but eventually Garrion, a Makuta scientist was able to craft a device to absorb her excess electromagnetic powers and contain them for later use, a large disk shaped peice of armour attached to her back.

Alucia Wears the Kanohi Weha, which gives her the ability to create elemental clones of her self. However due to the nature of her overloaded powers she tends to avoid using it, as upon returning to her each clone hits her with the same force as a bolt of lightning.

Alucia’s weapons of choice are designed specially for her, both to channel her electrical powers and to protect her from backfiring,
Both use specially made wooden handles, created by another member of the team, a Toa of plant life.
We have a barbed broadsword that acts much like a lightning rod and a long handled lance.
(Showing off the standard version and the powered up version)

While she is officially a Toa of lightning, it may be more accurate to call her a Toa of energy. She can do the usual stuff, create energy bolts and control and manipulate lightning and channel it through her weapons but she can also sense and manipulate electromagnetic fields giving her partial control over a target and a limited ability to fly.

She also has the ability to manipulate iron and protodermis in the ground, pulling it out to use as a barrior or weapon.

She is also able to produce electromagnetic barriers, acting as a forcefield.

Her power is comperable to or possibly stronger than that of an elemental lord. However due to the volitile nature of her powers she often avoids combat and takes more of a commander type roll, it is only in the most dire of situations where damaging the area is not an issue will she let loose.

Allright, she’s finally done.
As for the build, I used a lot of new and custom parts here, I did reuse the lower legs again I know but I really do like that build lol.

As always all comments and feedback are very welcome.
Also credits for the parts and colours go to.
Turret3471 Pack
Galva Pack
Bio Pack
KhingK
KingSidorak
Megawillbot
Voidhound
Mod20087
Gifthammer
Hermaeus_Jackson
MO6Z
Rothanak
KrayDay
OhluCG
Godfyr6934
Agils
Ken
Meowserstrousers
and a few of my own.

If I have missed anyone or if anyone knows any more skilled artists that have parts free for download then please let me know, I’m always looking for new parts.

37 Likes

Really nice. The build looks superb.

3 Likes

Always a joy to see your builds make me think ooo i can do that on this one… now to bricklink lol

so for your team we now have lightning, darkness, sonic, and fire?

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Would obviously need some 3D printed parts haha but the actual build is 100% viable.
Yeah only 2 more, one will be a Toa of plantlife and the other is actually a bit unique given that she is a Makuta with Psionic powers.

2 Likes

Spoilers! lol

4 Likes

I’d love to see your version of her in you’re style :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot though, she’s gone through a few heavy redesigns over the past weeks before I landed on this design hehe

2 Likes

I used a Silver Avohkii for previous versions of my self moc, so that would work but honestly what ever you think works best.

Honestly I’m just honoured that you would want to do it in the first place, so what ever you think works :slight_smile:

3 Likes

now this is amazing, and the arcing of the staff is very fitting

2 Likes

Phinto Style just for fun :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hehe I guess she does. Dunno maybe Phinto is a Mega Man fan.

1 Like

This is so cool! Such a clean build with interesting textures.

4 Likes

Thanks, Wait till you see the new version :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice design.

4 Likes

Phinto version is just two cute.

4 Likes

Fantastic MOC! Lots of great touches, one is the lower leg build with the Skrall armor flowing so well with the Glatorian shin guard. Great job also with a balanced color distribution throughout.

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: This version is a bit outdated now, she has a new one built that I just need to render.

4 Likes