An AI Story | Ghid's Christmas Ghift

This is a story written in most part by an ai, with some slight nudging ad prodding by myself to make things consistent and keep the bot on course. Most of my edits are incredibly small and the details of the story were devised by the bot itself.

On Christmas eve, Ghid was wrapping presents for the two of them, Ghid and his son, who were visiting a small town in South Africa. His son had gone to bed before midnight, and Ghid was asleep on a couch in his home, and he had fallen asleep. Then, shortly after, when the clock struck midnight , Ghid heard the footsteps of another man walking, and he began to hear a strange sound, and the man was sitting in his living room. It was Santa Claus, the other man in the room, who was in the living room. “We have a great room, and we have a great room,” said Ghid, a great man in the living room. “We have a great room.”

The two men began to go into a fight. They came to the door and Ghid was running, shouting, “Are you scared?” and “Are you scared?” “No, no,” said Santa Claus, smiling. “No. Don’t worry.” The two men kept fighting, and then a policeman entered the room. Ghid stood up, with his hands wrapped around Santa Claus’s face, and the policeman said, “Ah. Santa. What are you doing with him?” “Ah, man,” said Santa Claus, smiling, and Ghid opened his hands and said, “Oh, I’m sorry, man.” He said, “I’ll get you a drink.”

He said, “I didn’t know you were Santa Claus, but that is very nice.” The policeman said, “It’s wonderful. This man is really happy, and Santa is kind, too. He’s a great man.”

Ghid got some milk for him and he gave him some milk. He said, “It makes me think of the time I was going to eat,” and the policeman said, “And I’m going to go eat, because I’m so hungry. So good night!”

Santa Claus took out a bag of cereal and put it in the glass of milk. He said, “I’ve got my milk. But who is going to drink milk without cereal?” “Oh, man,” said Ghid. He said, “The devil is good with milk,” and he said, “But I am not going to drink milk with a spoon.”

He said, “I think the devil is evil. But milk is not evil because it is good and good, but when you’re talking with someone, you get the impression that somebody will get the milk.” He said, “I’ve got to be the person who gets the milk.”

Santa Claus then said, “I don’t want to tell you that I don’t care, but I think I’ll do it.” He said, “I don’t care. I think it’s time to get your presents and your gifts. I can’t stay here with you forever.”

Santa Claus then gave some gifts to Ghid and went on to do another thing. He said, “Happy Christmas” and flew on to deliver gifts to people he had never met, and Ghid said, “Thank you for the wonderful Christmas gift of fighting for my life against Santa Claus.” He said, “If it was a gift, I wouldn’t want him to do that.” He said, “I am sure this is really funny. But it isn’t. I’m sure this is true. I can’t understand it.”

Santa Claus brings cereal to drink milk with, spread the word, and then present the gifts with the words, “God bless us! Christmas and Christmas!”

6 Likes

Ah yes, the age old proverb:

Lucky number 131

3 Likes

Ghid has been Elon Musk all along.

4 Likes
4 Likes

incredible

2 Likes