An original mask I recently designed.

thoughts?

16 Likes

It looks nice, a lot of colors going on but looks good. Makes me think of an Anthron.

1 Like

Nice. Does it have a power?

1 Like

allows the user to temporarily control any of the elements in the matoran universe on a sub toa level, and only one at a time. basically no channeling the element into weapons, no nova blasts, and no innate abilities of the element.

i know that seems a little op on its own but in my stories, elemental control is something that was tapped into by other beings.

2 Likes

so just toa elemental powers but way weaker?

It’s definitely interesting. Gives me some Gavla vibes

Look sorta like an arthron, neat.

i like a way i think greg put this, is lewa is cyclones matau was a stiff breeze. this mask would allow for about a dust devil id say.

2 Likes

What program did you use? I’ve been thinking of designing some custom Glatorian helmets.

believe it or not, paint.net

2 Likes

Looks pretty nice, though the proportions feel a bit off to me. The lower part of the mask feels too tall and the upper part feels too short, imo.

1 Like

Definitely has a lot more colors than a standard Kanohi. I’d try reducing it to one color and work on its shape/silhouette rather than have lots of color going on.

2 Likes

personally i find at least 2 colors to work best of most masks especially for characters that arnt toa. give a bit more character than one solid color

my concern is that, by having it be multicolored, you don’t get as much of a chance to perfect the shape of the mask. I’m not too big of a fan of the shape here, it feels a bit too round for a Kanohi. I’m used to seeing more indents and other details.

you must really not like the noble rau