Breakdown 2

Fits in a Canister

Height comparison with Iruini

Height comparison with a Whenua Build

Group Shots:

Individual team

Team Silver

Team Gold

Gaaki: I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No

Kualus: I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No

Pouks: I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No

Bomonga: I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes

I’m quite proud how these turned out.
When I designed them, I tried to stick as close to the Hagah designs as possible, only deviating when necessary, such as the shields for Gaaki and Kualus, and Bomonga’s spear tip.

6 Likes