Breakdown 2

Fits in a Canister

Height comparison with Iruini

Height comparison with a Whenua Build

Group Shots:

Individual team

Team Silver

Team Gold

Gaaki: I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No

Kualus: I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No

Pouks: I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: No

Bomonga: I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes

I’m quite proud how these turned out.
When I designed them, I tried to stick as close to the Hagah designs as possible, only deviating when necessary, such as the shields for Gaaki and Kualus, and Bomonga’s spear tip.

Additional Thoughts:

Two of these, Gaaki and Pouks I had pre-built, so it was a simple matter of changing color schemes, and refining the designs.

Gaaki: Personally, I went with silver because gold and blue are toa of Psyonics colors.

Love how my design for her shield came out.
It was created because I only own the silver Hagah shield that came with Norik, and have no spares.

It has two Rhotuka launchers.

Kualus:

The shield was a fun build, and a challenge to get it to fit the Nuurahk Vahki staffs.

The mask came about from playing around with white Kanohi masks.

Pouks:

Pouks as I said before, was pre-built.

Used Lhikan’s Hau because it was one of the few masks I had I Flat Gold.

Bomonga:

Personally my least favorite, due to the bizarre spear tip design I forced to use due to have a VERY limited amount of Flat Gold swords.

Unlike the majority of entries in this contest, I additionally thought these should fit into a canister, as Iruini and Norik do.

Even being Metru builds, I worked hard on these, so I would appreciate comments and constructive feedback.

9 Likes

Kuali’s mask is wearing a mask.
genius

Well it has been done before.

A member on BZpower called Roa Mctoa used to do something similar on her Mocs.

In part, I suppose Kualus and Gaaki’s masks were inspired by this.

1 Like