Anonymous Mafia 2: Cry for Blood

Yes

At least I was suffocated by something I enjoy.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit!

2 Likes

Are we even sure that @Dragon_Ben actually had his pet dragon on the trip? I don’t recall seeing it…

Also I guess this raises the question, how much sausage does it take to suffocate someone?

Hmmm, I think it’s either @Dragon_Ben or @Maethorneth.

@boehmond

3 Likes

Well here’s why I think it’s @Dragon_Ben

Dragon Ben’s claim just doesn’t sound feasible. First off, we don’t even know if he had his pet dragon with him, and even if he did, who in their right mind would feed their pet valuable supplies that their group needs?

I don’t really think it’s @Maethorneth anymore, as there isn’t much evidence against him.

I vote to hang @Dragon_Ben!

1 Like

@Shadower could have stolen @Hutere’s sausages, or he just got lucky.
@Dragon_Ben carrying less sausages doesn’t have much to do with this case.
@Maethorneth Isn’t stupid enough to stand next to a murder scene.
@AdamusTheFirst could just be a calm person.

But Ben could have less sausages because he suffocated Hutere. I vote @Dragon_Ben. If it isn’t bold I blame the boards.

Then the boards take offense.

To make something bold use 2 * on each side of the phrase you want to bold, or use [b] [/b ] without the space.

It only takes about four sausages to suffocate someone. @Dragon_Ben would have picked up @Hutere’s sausages, meaning he would have more sausages if he was the murderer.

Wait a second. How do you know this?

Don’t tell me YOU know how the guy died? If that’s the case, you… You’re a Mafian.

1 Like

I vote to hang @Shadower.

I think he stole @Hutere’s sausages after killing him.

We don’t know if he did steal sausage. I still find it suspicious that you seem to have known how much sausage it takes to kill someone. Don’t tell me YOU orchestrated this.

For all I know, you’re a Mafian and, as such, are trying to convict poor Shadower of something he didn’t do.

I don’t like being dead.

2 Likes

Personally, I find it suspicious that Dragon_Ben seems to have time to supposedly “feed his dragon” when it’s clearly not mentioned in the story. So how would he have time to feed his dragon extra sausage? I’m not buying it. This “alibi” doesn’t work.

This was kind of obvious.

I vote @Dragon_Ben

1 Like

I’m leaning towards ben on this one but I’m also considering Adamus since he wasn’t all that surprised . Not being surprised by a death is kind of hard.

That’s true. Still, that depends on the kind of person you are.

1 Like

You of all people should know that it isn’t impossible.

3 Likes