Anonymous Mafia 2: Cry for Blood

I still refuse to believe Adamus is a killer.

I have very good confidence that it’s Ben. His alibi simply doesn’t work with the story given.

1 Like

Like people have said, could have stolen them, could have been lucky.

The pet dragon seems suspicious, but could you could say that it is ridiculous enough that it might be true. If people didn’t know about his dragon, and he did the murder, he would have come up with a better excuse.

Well, it’s suspicious enough that he was closest to the murder, however, the normal amount of sausage could be a combination of his sausage before the murder, and the sausage @Hutere had collected.

He wasn’t suprised, and didn’t have anyone watching him.
So, given this information…

I am voting for @Maethorneth

I dunno. If he managed to prove it was for this supposed dragon, it could have been the perfect alibi. But he hasn’t been able to prove it. Nor does the information given mention this. It’s highly suspicious on why he would mention his dragon NOW that he is confronted on this.

I honestly doubt this. Just because you were close to him doesn’t mean much.

At least we’re on the same page of Shadower probably not being guilty. I don’t trust Chilly whatsoever. How did he know of the amount of sausage used to kill the guy? Even we, the villagers, didn’t know. Plus Chilly even stated to hang Shadower.

I severely doubt Shadower is guilty. Chilly is too suspicious, and I feel he’s trying to get an innocent life executed for the reasons of the Mafia.

Now, who the REAL mafian is out of the suspects, we don’t know.

1 Like

Chronicler has mostly stated my thoughts on all the suspects.

I will point out that Chilly’s earlier comment could have been a joke. Or was it?

Anyways, I vote @Dragon_Ben

1 Like

This doesn’t really seem like joking, Sonus.

I think you would know this, too, especially since your avatar is the Joker.

1 Like

The closeness is just suspicious, kind of like Adamus not being surprised.

The real reason I voted for him was the sausage. More could be lucky, less could be unlucky, (or a dragon, if it exists,) but the average amount could be two people getting less than the normal amount.

Now, killing someone would take a bit of time, time that neither of them would be getting sausage, and it wasn’t mentioned that @Hutere’s sausage was with him, which it would have said they gathered it, since that was the whole reason the went to the factory in the first place.

1 Like

I only said four because that seems like enough to suffocate someone.

That’s quite the assumption. How do you know how large the sausages are?

Hmm… You make an excellent point there.

1 Like

I’ve made my decision. I vote for @Dragon_Ben..

So dramatic.

4 Likes

Actually, @Chilly’s assumption sounds pretty reasonable, if we’re using a standard Bratwurst/Italian Sausage as the meat in question. The Human windpipe isn’t all that big, so 4 or 5 sausages shoved into someone’s throat would probably suffocate them.

My Theory is this: @AdamusTheFirst had some of his Mafia buddies fill a supply cart and set it to the side, he then followed @Hutere into the Sausage factory, offed him, and sneaked back outside to retrieve his cart, hence why he was not panicking upon the discovery of the dead body.

Therefore, I vote for @AdamusTheFirst

1 Like

FTFY.

Do you even English Bruh…?

/s

Why do you assume a bratwurst would be a perfect fit for a sausage? Unless… You’re the one who planned this from the beginning? It makes sense. It was pre-meditated.

Don’t tell me you’re connected to Chilly with the mafia…

Ok, let me just clear this up, since it’s getting sorta ridiculous, the type of sausage and size of sausage doesn’t matter and has no relation to the murder besides being the murder weapon. we’ll just say they mass produced sausage and it takes 2 to suffocate someone.

3 Likes

XD.
This us amazing.

1 Like

I vote @AdamusTheFirst for Mafia.

I vote that it was @Dragon_Ben.

So here’s the count.

@Dragon_Ben 6

@Shadower 1

@Maethorneth 1

@AdamusTheFirst 2

Ok, I won’t tell you =P

Seriously though, it was just the first type of sausage that came to mind.

Also I’m starting to get a little worried that you might be Mafia, what with the way you’re accusing everyone…-_-