Antroz the Deathly

It’s a Vahki waist with Slizer heads on the front and back.

3 Likes

The shaping of the torso and the build with the spine are wonderfully done! It’s all so smooth and everything seems to work well together here. Flow? That’s what that’s called right?

I am curious about the range of motion with those awesome Huna shoulders- how well can the arms move outward?

Everything’s just so well put-together, minimal gaps if any, and though I wasn’t sure at first, the more I look at the detail of it, the more the creation looks sinister in nature, be it with colors or the spike shaping on the torso. I really enjoy the look of this!

3 Likes

Awesome. Nice use of parts, especially with that Huna hidden in there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would say Antroz the bad a## by how awesome it looks.

1 Like

This whole moc is incredible, but my favourite part is hands down the use of the black Huna. I’m a sucker for creative parts usage and that particular example is one I’ve never seen done before.

3 Likes

Things I like the most: deffinitely torso. Perfect use of Huna. Also, these HF parts making spine looks just great. And great use of Slizers heads. Hands are really nice, they just needs more fingers. It is still nice seeing original hands not being completely taken from Hydraxon or Toa Mata Nui. Big + for good color scheme.

There are some things that I don’t really like. Neck looks a bit too long. Feet looks completely ignored, like “custom everything, leave feet”, that’s kinda awkward.

And some personal things: I think original Antroz’ wings would look much better. It is something characteristic for him. Also, it is sad that Antroz doesn’t have his blades. And last thing - forearms and thighs. What’s wrong with them - actually nothing. But… I can’t count how many times I saw this construction, that’s nothing surpricing.

However, I think whole MOC is very interesting and really great done. And the most important - he looks very neat. I think it is good 9+/10 for this MOC. I’m waiting for Your next MOC’s, greetings!

2 Likes

Thanks[quote=“Bestial, post:32, topic:37515”]
There are some things that I don’t really like. Neck looks a bit too long. Feet looks completely ignored, like “custom everything, leave feet”, that’s kinda awkward.

And some personal things: I think original Antroz’ wings would look much better. It is something characteristic for him. Also, it is sad that Antroz doesn’t have his blades. And last thing - forearms and thighs. What’s wrong with them - actually nothing. But… I can’t count how many times I saw this construction, that’s nothing surpricing.
[/quote]

This is some really solid criticism although with the feet, I tried a few different things but nothing else really worked for the moc.

About the lack of his blades, I did make a scythe that can transform into an axe for him that uses his original weapon, but I forgot to post it:

Also I know what you mean about the upper legs and lower limbs, however I hadn’t actually seen anybody use that design when I made it so I thought I was the first person to come up with it :smile:.

5 Likes

Hey there fellow maskposter
looks as good as when i last saw it, which means very good.
surprised the wings don’t weight down the joints they’re on that much, must be round boy sorcery.

Good job!

1 Like

Could you try making an Icarax revamp like this? That would be amazing! This moc is already really impressive, but the mask of shadows would add to it even still.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m actually planning on revamping all the Phantoka Makuta, So I will be doing a Icarax revamp at some point.

4 Likes

If your Vamprah revamp turns out humanoid and you get it done before @EvilLobsterKing then feel free to enter it into the Brotherhood Project :wink:

1 Like

I’m not sure whether to say it’s on its way or not, but I sometimes think about how I should be building it…

2 Likes

Thats awesome!

1 Like

Dunno how I missed this when it was posted. He looks amazing! The wings are awesome.

kudos to you for making dem wings, i might do something similar for my moc, im thinking of making a cape or possibly a trechcoat

That Huna usage is downright brilliant! I have to ask, is it actually pegged into anything behind it, or held in place purely by the claw pieces? Either way, though, I absolutely love it, and the similarly inventive wings, hands, and spine. I’ll definitely be taking notes from this on my future MOCs!

1 Like

Thanks! The Huna is indeed just held in by the claw pieces. It was probably possible to figure out a peg connection but I couldn’t be bothered and the claws held it in sturdily enough for me.

1 Like

Yo this is so incredible

1 Like

I remember this MOC. I’d love to see this guy next to @ReeseEH’s Chirox MOC… and then if someone also built an equally awesome Vamprah…

1 Like

I love the spine on the back!