Anubis: King of Judgment

Being Egyptian, and having created a few MOC’s of the Egyptian gods myself in physical LEGO as well as LDD, and having seen Likus’ Putuah, I felt a bit left out of all the fun. So I present to you my latest LDD rendition of the famous God of Embalming, Judgment, and the Underworld*.

Anubis (LDD MOC) by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

*It is worth noting that an Egyptian God is often associated with more than one thing at the same time, hence the multiple things Anubis is a god of.

Expect a LEGO Anubis in the near future as well!

44 Likes

That is beautiful.

this gon be good

This is very similar to Nasus

FINNALY I BEAT @HAFYNX FROM NOT STOPPING ME

This is now one of my favorite LDD creations, it looks so accurate to depictions of Anubis.

1 Like

Yeah this is way better. I would’ve built something more elaborate like this if I had the parts but this is a great digital interpretation.

Thank y’all for your words of praise! Well it’s kind of cheating owing to my “origins” isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seen a few Anubis’s this week! :smile:

Wow, this looks amazing. Great designs, and is the rendering from LDD? If so, that’s insane shading!

The rendering is actually done in BlueRender, a third-party software package. It’s fairly straightforward to use, but it somewhat lacks a simple GUI to mess around with the render settings.

Thanks for your comment :smiley:

Man

all these egyptian stuffs

soo nice

1 Like

It looks amazing!

This is one of the most hieroglyphic accurate depiction of Anubis I’ve seen in a while.

1 Like

seein’ a bunch of Egyption stuff lately

this is pretty spectacular

1 Like

THIS. IS. SO. COOL!!

best moc i have seen all day !

This is outstanding, extraorinary, terrific, exceptional, -insert more synonyms here-.

Seriously, I love this.

Excellent work!

I’ll be right back. I have to replace my murdered pride.

I’ll need some instructions for this awesome build.

wow this is pretty well built, nice work!

6 Likes