Any Brony Bionicle fans out there on the board?

I think I did this once, so I’m going to apologize for that. And I’m going to try to not do it again

2 Likes

That picture

it scares me

:l

3 Likes

BAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHA! no. I’d prefer it if we keep Greg Farshtey out of the Pony business, on the other hand having him writing for the show would squash the hopes of those incessant shippers…

8 Likes

He already killed Hewkii x Macku; I refuse to let him kill Fluttershy x Twilight! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fluttershy x Twilight is a thing now?

2 Likes

At least in my mind it is. XD

1 Like

I watched the show for about a month. It’s okay for the most part, but I still have no idea how the Brony fandom exists.

1 Like

Oh god… Why?!? :tired_face:

2 Likes

Why what? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You reminded me of things I have seen. Terrible things…

5 Likes

Noplzno

5 Likes

…Those things are probably courtesy of the Brony Fandom, right?
Now you understand my nilhism.

4 Likes

The Brony Fandom my brother is a part of…

He borrowed my old phone for a while. When I got it back, I found horrors in the Downloads file…

5 Likes

Ugh. I feel for you, I really do.
There really are some nice bronies out there (most of the ones on these boards are) but they’re few and far between in other corners of the internet, and everyone else is obnoxious at best, unbelievably creepy more often than not, and I’m sorry that your brother has joined that contengient. :confused:

7 Likes

Stay away from bronies on TF2

They’re the reason I only go on official valve severs. (That and the ads on skial and such)

7 Likes

ME!

4 Likes

I guess you guys could say we’re the “Bronicles!” Cause Brony Bionicle fans?

6 Likes

That. Is great! And kind of bad the same. XD

5 Likes

Better than the whole ‘the Bionicle fandom needs a name’ topic.

6 Likes

https://derpicdn.net/img/2012/7/25/56589/large.jpg

9 Likes