Any Brony Bionicle fans out there on the board?

In a nutshell, yes.

3 Likes

All hail Republican Luna!

1 Like

No political content, please.

6 Likes

Yeah. Keep caution mentioning the Celestial Democrats.

6 Likes

So, one thing I wanted to ask about, though I am almost afraid to… What do you all think about Filly Funtasia?

Let the rage commence…

2 Likes

What the Fequently Asked Questions did I just watch?

The mirror seemed chill though.

5 Likes

It’s a fan-video thing for a yet-unreleased show about a European toy line that resembles MLP. I’ve looked at some of the info for it, and it seems like it could be legitimately good.

Indeed so.

3 Likes

What did I just watch?
(Sees your post)
Oh. I see.

3 Likes

I came here curious to see what members on this message board…as I know 1 or 2 And I’ve come out scarred for life!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I feel the need to share this.

10 Likes

That is one of the funniest videos I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Wat.

Oh, by the way… Season 5 premiered! It kind of snuck up on me, to be honest.

2 Likes

Has it already? I’d better grab some chips and look it up on Youtube.

3 Likes

Look it up on EQD. The youtube ones are all taken down, but they have it up on dailymotion.

1 Like

Thanks for the head-up! Scratch the chips, I have an ice cream cake in the freezer and half a liter of espresso running in my veins. Tonight we feast!

3 Likes

You can also watch them air live on bronytv.net. They re-stream almost immediately afterwards as well, so if you miss it the first time, you might make it for the second.

1 Like

Futurama aside, that premiere was just like Legend of Korra book one, just without the romance.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ah-! My people!

Yeah, I got in with the wave that followed the Season 2 finale in Summer 2012, so it wasn’t a perfect overlap with the end of BIONICLE’S G1 run in mid-2010.

Started marathoning with my little sister over Netflix and it became a cute thing we could share.

I think the show itself has some solid production value behind it, but the fans produce more total content that can at times match the quality and heart behind the show itself. Sturgeon’s Law of course, but I’m a firm believer in its corollary, and I stand by that 10%.

That Greg/Pinkie mash-up is something to behold. I want to, after a break-up sometime, post that as my Facebook Cover Photo and have a “My-Love-Is-No-Longer-Canon Party.” That sounds awesome.

also Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks is a better movie than BIONICLE 3: Web of Shadows, and I should know 'cause I’ve seen them both at least 5 times and have them both on DVD even though I could watch them on Netflix if I wanted to. Not even close to an /s, fight me. I dare you.

1 Like