Anyone remember this?

Does anybody remember the small comic booklets that LEGO would include in the super hero themes (Marvel Super Heroes + DC Super Heroes) back then from 2012 through 2014?

What was your thoughts on them, did you like the addition of them, or not? Would you like LEGO to throw in something similar to other themes in the future?

I’m curious to hear the community feedback on them since it seems like nobody talked about them…

4 Likes

Yes…

1 Like

It was a neat thing when I was a kid, unlike a lot of their “inspirational material” I do remember trying to replicate the scenes in the little comics with my own spare pieces. Although nowadays I don’t think I’d care too much.

2 Likes

Yes, they tried a much more streamlined form of that for Bionicle g2 packaging, but I miss when they would include full comics in the instructions or include a comic in the box. I miss the days of Rock Raiders and Adventurers comics particularly.

2 Likes

Yes!
Didn’t agents do that too?

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when they did this in the 90s, eg Rock Raiders!

2 Likes

They used to put comics in Alpha Team instruction booklets for the first and second series. I got Ogel’s Control Center for Christmas one year and it had a comic after you built the model. LEGO needs to make more evil Bond villain lairs.

2 Likes

You are a lucky dude

I’m not a dude

Then you are a lucky individual in this particular circumstance, I call almost everybody “dude”, sorry about that!

3 Likes