Arc, Enigmatic Chronicler

Arc is a very mysterious figure. Nobody knows who he really is, what species he belongs to, where he came from, anything. What is known is that he enjoys writing about history, and has experience as a chronicler working for the Order. Subsequently, he was transferred to the Hunter’s Guild to act as their chronicler/archivist. When the Guild separated from the Order, he remained with the former, though he still has many ties with the Order.

The Order of Mata Nui isn’t the only place he has ties in, though. He had connections in the Brotherhood of Makuta, the Dark Hunters, Xia, Stelt, and even the Hand of Artakha. After the Reformation of Spherus Magna, he lost some of his connections, but gained more in New Atero, New Metru Nui, the Kingdom of Zakaz, and even Glatoria, despite their dislike for nonnatives of the planet. Arc clearly has his fingers in a lot of pies, and if he had dreams of ruling the world, it’s possible he could. However, he is content writing and chronicling, and has no desire for politics.

18 Likes

@Chronicler this you?

This looks great, however those blue pins and red axles will always bother me.

3 Likes

I really like the style of the armor and shaping, great moc!

2 Likes

Strangely enough, I think the oversized visorak head really works. It adds this great sense of unsettling mystery to the character, is it a mask, a hat, the actual face?

5 Likes

I feel the exact same way, alas.

To answer that question, it’s a helmet. But you’re exactly right - the big question is what’s BEHIND the helmet.

3 Likes

Oooh now that’s the interesting part

1 Like

it is not

1 Like

Very interesting head design.

1 Like