Are there any parts packs for the Lego Knights Kingdom...Bricklink Studio

Not sure where to put to this

Are there any parts packs for the Lego Knights Kingdom and import them into

I’m looking for any way to get Knights Kingdom armor pieces to build Toa Hagah Kualus for example. The shoulder armors not awaible and

Karzon and Dracus spiky shoulder armor
Adric and Kentis smooth shoulder armor

4 Likes

Moved to the general Lego section

I’m not the guy to answer your question, but a few folks who might know are @Scmd1999 and @Alucia

4 Likes

I can’t provide specifics right now cus I can’t get onto my computer. Having issues with it but a few have been made yeah.
Some of the shoulder armor parts a couple of shin armors a good chunk of the swords and a couple of helmets have been converted into masks.

I’ll hopefully be able to get my computer sorted this weekend so I’ll let you know specifics when I can.

3 Likes

Downloading existing studio files containing those pieces should give you access to them.

Here’s a link to the database of almost every constraction set recreated in studio! The parts you’re looking are included in the file for the Toa Hagah, and there may be even more Knight’s Kindom pieces in the Knight’s Kingdom folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IJyAHHGeeMkKCyhR39vl42MGvrDsQPxV

Additionally, KingSidorak’s “SidoPak” has the speartips, but I don’t remember if it has the shoulder armor or not

3 Likes

At my knowledge, Adric/Kentis shoulder armor has not been made yet. A model of Karzon/Dracus amor exists (you can fin dit in Toa Hagah stud.io file in the previously mentionned database) but I don’t know who made it.

3 Likes

Also on a side note since this thread is doing well does anyone know about any g2 head body parts and weapons?

3 Likes

You have the following stud.io parts pack

• KingSidorak studio pack for head, tahu swords, onua shovel, and skull spider mask

• The Biopack for some armors and master masks (Beware, some needs mesh reparation before print)

You can find 5 of the uniters masks made by Rothanak on thingiverse:

Tahu uniter g2 mask mod by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Lewa Uniter mask mod by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Kopaka uniter mask of ice g2 mods by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Uniter Mask of Earth Onua mod by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Uniter Mask of Stone by Rothanak - Thingiverse

You can also find on thingiverse the mask of ultimate power, the mask of time as well as some prototypes masks and weapons:
Masks

Bionicle Mask of ultimate power by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
G2 Vahi (Mask of Time) by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Prototype mask of creation by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Proto Mask of Ultimate Power by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Prototype G2 akaku (Haukaku) by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Uniter Kopaka Classic Scope Mod by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Prototype G2 mask of water Gali by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Prototype G2 mask of earth Onua by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Prototype G2 mask of Jungle Lewa by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Prototype G2 mask of Ice Kopaka by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Prototype G2 Protector Mask Izotor by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Prototype G2 mask of Stone Pohatu by Rothanak - Thingiverse
Bionicle Demon Warrior's Mask by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse

Weapons

Bionicle Demon Warrior Shield/Weapon by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Demon Warrior Sword by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse

At the time I’m writing this, the following models haven’t been made yet:

• Kulta skull mask and shoulder armor

• Skull Basher mask

• Protectors masks

• Lewa and Onua master masks

• Uniters crystaline blade and chest pieces

• 2016 Crystaline armors

• Elemental creatures heads

• Umarak traps and masks (Hunter and destroyer)

• Elemental beast masks and jaws

3 Likes

You basically summed it about right. You left out the turntable piece for to toa uniters. Currently the only variant is the one with Large Figure cross CCBS waist minus shoulders as i call it
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=24010#T=C&C=11

Currently for uniter style builds you have to can manually use and build around it along with star wars large torso armor or any other armors along with anty way to can image it.

I have the KingSidorak and Galva Packs. But i didn’t want to pay for the pack that allows Vakama Hordika Fire Blazers to get their orange colors inside the weapon.

3 Likes

You don’t have to pay for that one. You just enter a price of $0, and then you get it for free. The color pack has to be downloaded separately, though.

2 Likes

Alright so i’m trying to install it but it has no installer and it 2006 pack as it is called doesn’t work. Even with the latest update. I am using the correct C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Local\Stud.io\CustomParts and yet nothing

3 Likes

Does it have a .bat file called something like “The KhingK Stud.io Parts Installer”? If so, try running that. If it’s in any other parts packs you’re using, you can copy it into the unzipped folder and run it to install the parts. You may want to uninstall any previous attempts, as they can create copies of parts after installing.

2 Likes

Nope no installer. But they do have a WIP which might indicate the parts aren’t finished. A few other folders like Ben 10 have this from google drive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IJyAHHGeeMkKCyhR39vl42MGvrDsQPxV

3 Likes

You can get individual files by downloading them and then opening them in the studio app

3 Likes

I know models can be downloaded. But no-one seems to be using any knights kingdom II armors and swords

3 Likes

The file for the Toa Hagah has the pieces you’re likely looking for

3 Likes

Yeah but it wont install properly. Manual installs don’t work

3 Likes

What are you doing to install it?

3 Likes

I install i under C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Local\Stud.io\Models\CustomParts

It was shown here. https://youtu.be/E7UUQk2X5HE?t=424 In my case i have no installer. I use the correct folder but the knights kingdom parts dont work

3 Likes

You might need an installer for downloading parts packs, but you shouldn’t need one to download a studio file

2 Likes

Looks like we have to wait until the creator will have to makes a installer, if he hasn’t given up on it.

2 Likes