Arhris the ancient angel of balence

(Bio)
Born and raised on okoto with his father Akoreis at a young age in the region of ice for his time not knowing what was installed for of his life as a young boy.
When Arhris and his father move to the mask maker city because of his father being asked by Ekimu to be a elite trainer for his soldiers when it was visiting you parent’s day of work but out of the ordinary happened with Arhris.
When Arhris meet Ekimu for the first time ever of this rear opportunity the mask maker sense somthing very different about young Arhris and Ekimu found out what it was so Ekimu told Akoreis something surprising about his son.
and because Arhris was told he can become a legendary war angel and Arhris was extremely shocked by this fact and downright exempted to be a angel of war and because of this Arhris never saw his father never again.
After 6 years of training and 18 year of becoming a archangel of peace and justice Erron the elite with Ekimu the mask maker and become extremely close friends with them both.
Ather time Arhris wondered where his angel DNA originally comes from and eventually he found out it came from his mother arterra who he never knew.
Thought out some time he was told by one of the members of the angel order council that his mother was once a member of the council and Arhris ask where his mother is but he was told that arterra died in battle and this made himself feel down for asking that for awhile at lest he accepted his mother spirit has been with him through out most of his angel life and can feel her sometimes guiding him

Arhris theme song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8C9j-W8BY

9 Likes

Nice moc! I really like the shaping of the wings.

1 Like

I originally had one wing much bigger before the separate the parts in half.
Which ever so thankful are much lighter that original where way to heavily down drag :wink:

1 Like

Those wings look really good!

1 Like

Those wings are nice, though a lot of the shaping and proportions, especially on the torso, seems really off.

1 Like

yeah! I was having some major pain in the neck with the torso a ton
I just had to with what is it now :pensive:
That’s why I go much larger on the torso because of my shaping and proportions are so much better on the others
After all I was mostly limited to white parts primarily

1 Like