Arkai, Toa of Shadow

For the record, his name really doesn’t mean anything (as far as I know…); it’s just something I came up with.

Name: Arkai
Species: Kra-Matoran (Toa)
Element: Shadow
Kanohi: Jutlin, Great Mask of Corruption (primary), Great Mask of Scavenging (secondary)
Weapon: Scythe
Home Island: Vaha Nui
Backstory: Sometime after the Vaha Nui Civil War, the Makuta of Vaha Nui created a village of Kra-Matoran to serve as peace-keepers (Rahkshi are all well and good, but peace-keepers, they are not). Arkai was chosen by the Makuta to lead the Kra-Matoran, which he did for hundreds of years. Not long ago, Arkai was approached by a Toa of Iron (along with a Fa-Matoran and a Bo-Matoran), who informed him that Koda, the Turaga of Vaha Nui, had summoned him to the capital city of the island. Arkai, at first, agreed to travel with the Toa to the capital, but, upon hearing that an Av-Matoran would join the group, he became quite reluctant to continue and, quite literally, had to be dragged kicking and screaming (Av-Matoran and Kra-Matoran don’t excactly get along).

Upon reaching the capital, Arkai and the five other Matoran gathered by the Toa of Iron were given Toa Stones by Turaga Koda, which transformed the six Matoran into the Toa Vaha.

All right, here he is. I decided to use a similar build to my recent Toa Koda MOC.

Here’s Arkai with his Great Mask of Scavenging.

And, finally, here’s a size-comparison with Toa Koda.

Well, that’s all for now. Thanks for viewing!

25 Likes

Neat, I hope to see more Toa Vaha in the future.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you will (that is, if can I get the motivation to build the other members :stuck_out_tongue:).