Artakha, Craftsman of the Forge (Meet the Maker) Bionicle Canon Contest 2 - Art

Here is my entry for part 2 of the Meet the Maker canon contest.

Here is the artwork:

Unfortunately due to time crunches, there are many issues regarding the cape, with some parts of it becoming transparent, as well as some parts having varying sizing proportions.

I will try to update this as soon as possible the best that I can.

Also, I couldn’t fit all of the hammer here, so only the front end of it and down is visible.

I also apologize since this was a couple days late. I’ve been encountering a ton of issues while trying to fix the sketch, as well as my internet going down on several occasions, however here it is as best that I could publish this to the site as soon and best as I can for the time being.

I noticed that the entry lists are locked, but I’m going to post the links below here because, to be honest, I don’t really know what I’m doing…

For those wondering about the mask, it is the same one designed by KingH. I asked him here privately on the TTV Message Boards, and got permission to use it here for this piece of concept.

EDIT: I think I saw somebody else’s got approved for using his 3D model for it, so I might do that very soon.

EDIT 2: I’ve went ahead and added the mask anyways.

Here are the links for the mask’s Shapeways & Thingiverse download and purchase pages:

I’m very sorry for the sloppy sketch, however I also don’t have the artwork for the mask design, so I’m ready to acknowledge disqualification.

I’m just glad that I can say at the end of the day I at least tried and participated in one of these contests.

5 Likes

Unfortunately the entry period for the contest ended yesterday at 11:59PM MST, so we cannot accept your entry for this contest :frowning:

That said, I can’t wait to see the finished piece when you’re able to sort out your internet/computer issues!

2 Likes

Thank you for getting back with me and letting me know.

I still had a fun time trying to design the character, so I’m not upset at all and I perfectly understand.

And yes, I will try to update the sketch here and there. :smile:

3 Likes