Artakha, Mighty Creator (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

Very epic! (click the images to see them bigger!)

Main Shot:
Imgur

Front:
Imgur

Side:
Imgur

Back:
Imgur

Other shots:
Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Breakdowns (just in case):
Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur
Some things:

• The MoC is a legendary mask, the other two are gold, I thought it would be more striking if it was still gold on Artahka as well. His hands are gold too because I figured he used his hands a lot and he probably created a lot, so maybe some of his creation power seeped through to his hands lol
  • I wanted to make him simpler than what can be done on purpose because i’m sure that would fit the most with official sets and other official MOCs
  • The mistika shields are kind of supposed to represent a cloak, and the feet heavy boots
  • gears on the staff because creation with gears idrk lol

vote for me even if you hate it! I made this in two days because I am going to be on an airplane flying to a different country without all my pieces, time was of the essence!

37 Likes

Nobody skips Leg day here: Bufftakha's Gym - #2 by Solaris_Magnus, welcome aboard.

Very nice MOC - creative use of the Tarduk agori hands and zamor launchers!

-Solaris Magnus

3 Likes

The feet are awesome! Creative usage of the zamor sphere launchers!

1 Like

Millsy of the TTV News Team made a moc? :flushed:
Nice work sir, looks pretty nifty

2 Likes

nice moc bro good luck in the contest

1 Like

Some cool techniques and shaping here! However, I’m personally not a fan of the wheel at the bottom of the hammer.

1 Like

I love how much articulation he has, great poseability! The big armor plates give him kinda a tank-ey feel.

1 Like

Awesome building techniques especially with those vahki arms in the torso. I find it hard when building with odd angles like that. And did it in two days wow

1 Like

Really nice MOC - big, imposing, complex, he has pistons on legs! Golden fingers are strange. Hammer does not look like forger’s instrument. But there are some interesting ways of parts usage.

1 Like

His feet are awesome - looks like he’s stepped in so much molten metal, it’s built up over his legs. Love it.

1 Like