Artakha, the Smith (Meet the Maker)

That is from this topic, which has been up since September 3rd.

It can also be found in this topic, which has been up since April 17th.

It was not officially entered. It’s unfortunate, as this creation is excellent, but this rule has been known for almost half a year. It’s the third rule of every contest. If anyone missed it, we can’t exactly make it any more obvious.

3 Likes

I fully understand that the rules were written months in advance, however as your forum’s feature also shows that this is first ever post (as well as essentialy a first action made by this person ever on the forum at all, as they have joined 11 days ago, likely just knowing about the fact that there is an Artakha contest going on and wanting to make and post this interpretation, and I very much think that concidering they are new to the forums and becouse they have clearly worked days on this moc (earliest picture with intention of joining the competition it would be unfair to them to essentialy lose any chance in the contest by a preety simple oversight. I personaly think that either adding their MOC to the POLL 8 (where there is 8th position missing) or featuring it as some sort of honorable mention would be the best course of action as everyone makes mistakes, especialy if its their first time posting

1 Like

I appreciate the thought but yeah that one’s on me, I knew I was suppposed to link it somewhere but couldn’t figure out where, then I forgot about it

2 Likes