Arthaka - The Burning Forge (Bionicle Canon Contest #2: Meet The Maker)

Here is my take on Arthaka. I started the moc with the midriff forge section. The rest of the design followed after that.
The Giant gear on the back is connected to a gearbox that moves the right arm.
The hammer was designed to have some kind of oven inside of it.

it’s a random sword not the Staff of Arthaka

Stud.io
INSTRUCTIONS DOWNLOAD
Some parts are slightly misaligned and some parts are missing due too the limitation of the program.

My interpretation for the Mask of Creation

55 Likes

A really cool and unique entry! Iove the shaping of the torso. I haven’t seen any other Artakhas (And now that I think about it, MOCs in general) use metallic green. I like the mask of creation, and it’s neat how you included his crafting table. Good luck! :slight_smile:

[The whole thing reminds me of a slizer, as well.]

1 Like

Very Michael Bay Transformers, but in a good way! This is really neat!

4 Likes

Yep. This is the one.

3 Likes

Really nice part-made mask.

3 Likes

I love everything…and the part built mask is excellent, but a bit too wide IMO. I think i’ve been ruined by all the dozens of G2-esque pointed crown ones haha. Regardless, well built and excellent MOC. Good luck!

-Solaris Magnus

1 Like

I like the use of the metallic green color!

1 Like

Unique proportions, The fact of him being The forge with all those fires coming from him, METALLIC GREEN!, very cool mask idea… well, there are a lot of things I like about this!

Totally gonna vote for you!

4 Likes

The last image is like, “My boy, this peace is what all true toa strive for.”

3 Likes

Super cool and interesting look - it really combines ancient (metallic green, flames) and high-tech (tubes, wheels, the overall shape) in the most awesome way!

1 Like

Dude this is amazing

1 Like

This is such a wild and over-the-top build… but in a good way. I question whether it fits the character as described in the story, but it’s such a cool take on the character that it feels wrong not to at least vote for it as my 3rd choice in Poll One. Argh, I haven’t even gotten around to looking at the options in Poll Two, and I’m already struggling to make decisions.

I think my biggest problem with the MOC is the mask. I wasn’t even sure where the face was at first, and the “wings” on it seem way too big. But since the mask is just a placeholder, I can more than overlook that. The rest of the MOC is just so, so cool.

2 Likes

I’m loving this more and more each time I look at it.
He looks a bit like a prototype design, very fitting for an ancient being that predates Mata Nui himself.

1 Like