Ask the Bat Brigade

“That’s how she is and it’s important that we accept her as such.”

2 Likes

will the cobnflict be won by bats, bugs or rats?

1 Like

When will the war, the nightmares finally end? Will we ever be free from the bat vs bug conflict, or will we forever be trapped in an endless cycle of people hurting people to remain as the last one standing?

2 Likes

I can make it won by all three, if you want

1 Like

Peace? That might not be too shabby

1 Like

Peace? Hahahaha… Yes, I suppose that shall be her name when I create her.

5 Likes

that’s not what i meant

1 Like

Psychological warfare…I like the cut of your jib, comrade

2 Likes

I, Eucalyptus, would also be in favor of some form of truce. I believe conflict helps no one, and will destroy us all. But both parties must be open too it. What say you, Crackers, our beloved representative? And what say the representative of the bugs?

1 Like

mata nui, please say you arent going to do what I think your doing

2 Likes

“We are fighting this war because the mites refuse to accept the fact we exist. To them we’re intolerable. As it stands, If they had their way, they’d stamp us all out. We cannot allow ourselves to become like them.”

1 Like

I shall

” I never said that she isn’t beautiful, but the way that you changed her is immoral and could be bypassed with a much easier and less painful process that gives the same result.”

”Bats.”

” Us Bats will not back down, but we will accept a truce if the Bugs offer one.”

” A truce sounds good, but the terms of it may be a point of friction. The Bugs have shown to be stubborn with us.”

2 Likes

Acceptance is the first step of destroying your enemies.

3 Likes

Immoral? Perhaps to you cyborgs, but French Toast is all natural, all biological, which makes her superior.

2 Likes

and that is precisely what we have a problem with. No bat is truly superior to another. If French Toast comes to us with that attitude, we might not accept her. But, if she is willing to work on her views, perhaps she can join our cause, but she must be dedicated, both to the cause, and to bettering herself, as all of is other Bats are.

3 Likes

French Toast is absolutely bubbling with pus personality!

3 Likes

She cannot possibly be improved! You all just hate French Toast for who she is, and therefore will never allow her into your arms. You cannot admire her beauty, her audacity, her personality.

Indeed, and I believe a sister for her, “Peace”, is in order.

1 Like

Do you fear Ghid the emperor of these fair boards ?

2 Likes

French Toast loves the Ghid Old One and desires to be his thrall.

3 Likes