Peace 🎉

This is Peace, she exists solely to bring peace to this terrible conflict you have all created. She is 1/3 mite, 1/3 bat, and 1/3 rat. In this she was born, to be destined as the ultimate armistice and ultimate weapon against the competing factions. It is either you submit to her will, or be devoured before all. I created her via nuclear fusion, and is therefore quite literally the “Nuclear Option.”

All will love her and despair.

20 Likes

ew
another monstrosity
though if it does actually make peace I’ll change my mind

2 Likes

its not as horrifying as I thought itd be honestly. its still…
shudders
the tags are definitely accurate

4 Likes

I’m glad someone saw them lol

4 Likes

That’s not horrific, it’s epic. Thanks for your contribution

2 Likes

Did I miss an entire front of this war? I hope this isn’t the end, I haven’t even built my bat yet

6 Likes

I didn’t take you for a simp

I am sad to find myself mistaken

3 Likes

The rats have not yet appeared

2 Likes

To be fair the german word for “bat” is “Fledermaus” which just means “Flutter Mouse” so…

2 Likes

So the Mites are outnumbered two to one then

Not anymore I am afraid, check French Toast’s topic.

1 Like

meh. I tried accepting French Toast and her kin, but she wouldn’t extend the same to me and mine.

I’m afraid she did try to extend friendship, it was the leadership of your kind that rejected her.

Meh. I just saw a lot of be like mes instead of be yourselves.

2 Likes

The bat leadership hated French Toast and Peace because the duo are seen as ugly, and therefore didn’t fit in.

Meh, if you say so.

when they do I hope they all have thick new york accents

5 Likes

alrighty then,
I am leaving the bat conflict
forever

3 Likes

This was all Prophecy

So, when will we get Love and Peace Or Else by U2 with these characters? That would be a fun music video to make.