Atarangi, Toa of Nightmares

By your beard is that phrase still relevant? :stuck_out_tongue: this is great!

The trench coat flaps work well on the legs (he does need an actual coat to go with it, but that isn’t something Lego can provide) and I love how you made the body shape. Most excellent, sir.

I like this, he’s pretty cool

This moc is just plain out amazing I can’t find anything I don’t like about it. 20/10

This looks good, and I really like the trench coat like leg armor.

@Leoxandar @HewkiiDaKohliiHead YES! IT IS I! And the beard yet lingers ’ ,:)}>

1 Like

I love the design of the MOC as well as the yellow highlights.

Nice Moc! I think the skull head mode is pretty cool too

Commented over on Flickr, but I’ll say something here, too.

This guy is incredible, I especially love how well shaped the upper torso is, and all of the details included in it. The arms are a bit small, but I think they work out just fine, and there isn’t a great way to fix that anyway. My only real complaint is the odd shaping on the lower legs due to the HF leg armor, but that’s really due to the piece itself and not the actual build.

Overall, great work on this one!

It looks really cool! I’m almost getting ShadowGear vibes from it!

[WARNING- CRITICISM]
Ok. The leg flaps look too big and they don’t help with the flexibility, either.
The Ruru on his head looks unoriginal, but good enough for the overall flow.

Personally, i think this MOC is great. Be sure to make a 2.0 with more keet orange and a custom head, that really helps with the flow a bit.

legs look overly block imho
otherwise its pretty good

its like
reading is impossible to do nowadays

2 Likes

This is pretty good. I like how the beast talons on the chest remind me of the visorak feet on Shadow’s own version.

Really? I get it’s from @Gringat, but it doesn’t say it’s him! Could you quote it for me? Cause I reread it and couldn’t find it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean… he directly says so.

1 Like

Oh! I didn’t quite know it meant him! Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

GRINGAT!?

silently fangirls in the corner

Ok Im calm now.
Cool moc tho, I can see it’s definitely supposed to be Shadow. I like it.

I got to admit this looks great.
Interesting color scheme.

The oh so smooth panels ( skirt armour???) don’t flow well with the rest of the moc as it is very detailed minus that part also it’s a bit TOO flat of a piece to us in this instance. It looks more like a trenchcoat than actual skirt armour IMO

Rest is nice, don’t like the smooth herofactory claw parts at the torso, could’ve eassily been replaced by the visorak limb armour pieces in black. Would’ve been more cohesive and allows for more possibilities for greebling. The first time I have said this I think but yeah: I like looking at the back of the moc more than the front tbh.
like some have said the use of the same mask doesn’t really work when looking at concept and such. Perhaps use another? May I suggest the mahri kanohi Hewkii used? A bit unorthodox I guess yes but it has that nice amount of detail and has the keetorange on it that this moc could use more of in certain areas.

EDIT:
Also don’t like the proportions overall. Legs are very bulky while the upper arms are medium-ish bulky. The lower arms as well, imo too slender.

10/10

It’s supposed to be a trenchcoat…

Also:

Some people should learn how to read.

2 Likes