Awful Two-Sentence Horror

“Guns don’t kill people.”

I nodded, oblivious of the giant sentient gun in a trenchcoat quickly fleeing the scene of the crime

5 Likes

The so called “music artists” of today started remixing classical music.

Now, the composers of old emerge from their eternal slumber, intent on exacting vengeance…

6 Likes

One day I woke up.

It was Thursday.

4 Likes

Harold woke up from a haunting lobotomy. However, he realized nothing about his thought processes were changed.

7 Likes

I hid in the closet, crying, afraid the monster would get me. But there was no monster, only my insatiable hunger for blue pins.

9 Likes

I watched as the Boards spiraled out of control as Ghid’s absurd topic gripped everyone’s attention, thinking that surely someone would have something entertaining to say.

But alas, Ghid was right that

6 Likes

“How many bits are there in a byte?” I asked the teacher.
“Eighty seven, my friend” said freddy fazbear from the popular point and click cooking simulator fnaf at freddy fazbear’s pizza restaurant.

9 Likes

“I sure hope I don’t get murdered” I said

“Hello” said John Murder

6 Likes

I open up the TTV Message Boards and read…
this topic.

9 Likes

The crowd of people cheered and sang as I stared at my final meal, the last dessert.

Happy 14th birthday.

3 Likes

This post has been deleted by the author. It will be automatically deleted in 24 hours.

9 Likes

(This user has been suspended by admin for multiple violations of community guidelines. This suspension will be lifted in 5 days.)

4 Likes

“Now that’s scary,” I say. Ghid taps me on the shoulder

3 Likes

“Aw, just for me?” I said as I undid the wrapping and looked inside.

“Bruh” said the 30 court surgeons of the ancient King Ramses III as I greedily devoured what remained of the ancient monarch of Egypt while they looked on in ghostly form

7 Likes

“It’s OK guys,” ancient king Rameses III said as he ripped himself out of Ghid’s stomach. “I always come back.”

6 Likes

As I lay on the floor of the ancient pyramid, bleeding out slowly from my massive gaping wound, I was bewildered at the revelation that Ramesus III was in actuality William Fnafton from freddy fivebears pizzeria.

As my vision waned I slightly smiled as he unknowingly stepped backwards into the open springcophagus.

7 Likes

“They always come back,” I told the recumbent figure lying on the floor of my weapon locker. “But once they return, they aren’t always the same…”

1 Like

:imp:

My eyes suddenly reopened, the hole in my stomach mysteriously repaired.

However, as I realized with a thrill that my body was not my own, I screamed out in agony, but the only words that left my mouth were “Ohr, ohr, ohr ohr ohr…”

3 Likes

It was quite a horrifying metamorphosis. I was now a sea lion, in the middle of the Sahara Desert.

4 Likes

“My respawn machine isn’t working so well,” I said over Discord VC.

“You think so?” asked my college medical advisor, who looked as though he’d lost eighty pounds an instant before and was guzzling a Monster as though he’d never had a drink of water in his life.

1 Like