Awful Two-Sentence Horror

I gasped.

There were no separations between sentences.

2 Likes

I had finally saved enough money to purchase a ticket out of this vile country. Then I looked at my phone, which said, “Your account has been locked due to potential fraudulent charges.”

2 Likes

the phone rang in the middle of the night, I picked up the phone, hand trembling, and said “Hello?”

the cold, evil voice on the other end whispered: “Is your refrigerator running?”

3 Likes

The toilet seat is warm in the morning.

But I have just gotten up and I live alone.

6 Likes

“Eggs don’t have eyes,” I tell myself.

Not plural, anyway.

4 Likes

I start to feel hungry on my pleasant Sunday drive. I decide to head toward Chick-fil-A

10 Likes

I panic, having ended up in the middle of nowhere, and my cries for help go unanswered as I scramble through the tall weeds.

Behind me, a Dollar General looms.

4 Likes

I had an idea.

It became reality.

6 Likes

I was alone in the dark, wielding only a bent piece of rebar and an empty pistol. Something tripped over a pile of debris away in the darkness, and shouted words I couldn’t quite understand.

3 Likes

I ran from there to the safest place I could think of, a Toys R Us.

To my horror, I realized that I had dropped my winning $31 million Powerball ticket.

3 Likes

I knocked on the bathroom stall door to see if it was unoccupied.

“Come in,” a voice responded.

7 Likes

I threw a ball for my dog to run and chase after. It sunk into the backyard’s long grass patches, never to be seen again.

Happened to me today, still cannot find it.

4 Likes

Wearing no shoes, I enter the dark room. I do not notice the Nuju ice picks on the floor in front of me.

5 Likes

In the dark, he saw his friend writing at his desk. He did not see the trail on the floor until the next day.

2 Likes

Minethuselah decided then and there he wanted to bring back a topic.

Unfortunately for the rest of the boards, it was a topic Ghid had created.

7 Likes