Battle with the members above you!

I keep doing the jump-cut “cat driving a car” bit regardless of @N01InParticular’s absence

2 Likes

Cordax chuckles to himself, now knowing that his reign of terror has begun.

For @Heyzorks only

You feel a strange tingle in your head. Before you can do something about it, though, you start to feel your skin tearing apart. After several moments of this excruciating pain, you see that your once beautiful skin has been turned yellow, and your torso is a dark violet. The once prim and proper Heyzorks has been eaten alive by this mutant creature that now overtakes your brain. All you can hear and think is one word.

spread

3 Likes

I run @Cordax over

1 Like

“ouch”, Cordax exclaims.

3 Likes

Meow. I’m still a cat, for reference

1 Like

I am shocked and appalled to learn that Cordax was a centipede this whole time. I immediately ponder where I could place him to terrify people most efficiently.

3 Likes

Also, I throw lewa swords at @Cordax for good measure.

1 Like

I scratch the truck couch a bunch

I hiss at @Rukah

2 Likes

I take no notice of @Wekua except to send 1000 air katanas at him.

1 Like

I dodge the Lewa swords and sink my claws into Rukah’s back

2 Likes

Ouch! I dissolve into a pile of air katanas in an attempt to shake @Wekua off!

mmmrrRRROOOWWWW

I swat violently at the swords, chasing each one sporadically as it clatters across the hardwood floor!

2 Likes

Uh oh! I quickly escape as a lewa sword cyclone!

1 Like

My house is destroyed by gale force katanas

5 Likes

I pee on the bed and bury it with blankets

4 Likes

I monitor wekua’s actions wondering if he’s becoming too much of a furry

5 Likes

I put some bleach on it and make chlorine gas

5 Likes

Ha I destroyed @Eilrach’s house! I fly to a cliff and reform back into my humanoid form.

My eyes get wide and I hunch slightly to the right, staring intently at a blank wall with nothing on it

I quietly wonder in the back of my mind why I’m not still an ice cream monster and why I don’t remember the change

3 Likes

I grab an airsoft gun and begin shooting.

2 Likes