Battle with the members above you!

I quickly begin drawing up divorce proceedings for rukah and the sweater

2 Likes

I immediately hire ghid to do the whole thing while also shooting a large amount of lewa swords at @Spiderus_Prime

1 Like

Little does wekua know his attack does not affect me as my kneecaps have already been removed several times by Ghid.

Speaking of the high emperor

While @Ghid works on @Rukah’s divorce papers I sneak into his cider factory with my son @Cordax with the goal of stealing our kneecaps back.

4 Likes

The gaze of my eldritch candy eyes casts a sickening glow as the two intruders hide behind furniture. Possibly @Cordax can hear the discussion about the impending court case.

4 Likes

Egads! My sweater has been removed! Quickly, I attempt to conceal the secret weapon that once hid underneath the violet fabric.

2 Likes

i begin to ask Cordax “is that a euphemism-” only to suddenly remember that these boards are family friendly. whoops.
So instead i simply do a generic attack upon Cordax

1 Like

Cordax has had enough. Over the 20 posts he has made in this topic, he has never been able to gain the upper hand. He extends his spine, stand up tall, and reveals his true height.

“You fools. I have tricked you all, for my height is not three feet.”

“IT IS FOUR FOOT SIX!”

Cordax then attempts to attack Heyzorks, and due to his increased stature, he can now terminally injure Zork. Before, Cordax was only able to bite the other fighter’s ankles.

Now, he can bite their shins.

The long and sharp teeth of Cordax pierce Heyzorks’ shins, leaving him with the chronic illness of mild discomfort.

6 Likes

I sink to the floor in pain, and scream at Cordax. I wonder if you can catch rabies from a yellow midget- i heard my friend went mad after being bitten by a minion.

but curses, it appears i have not caught rabies from Cordax. as the full moon rises, i begin to shrink, and warp, and realize i am now a were-cordax.

4 Likes

I drained @Enbeanie’ colors away, and replaced it with new colors of green and yellow.

1 Like

I keep doing the jump-cut “cat driving a car” bit regardless of @N01InParticular’s absence

2 Likes

Cordax chuckles to himself, now knowing that his reign of terror has begun.

For @Heyzorks only

You feel a strange tingle in your head. Before you can do something about it, though, you start to feel your skin tearing apart. After several moments of this excruciating pain, you see that your once beautiful skin has been turned yellow, and your torso is a dark violet. The once prim and proper Heyzorks has been eaten alive by this mutant creature that now overtakes your brain. All you can hear and think is one word.

spread

3 Likes

I run @Cordax over

1 Like

“ouch”, Cordax exclaims.

3 Likes

Meow. I’m still a cat, for reference

1 Like

I am shocked and appalled to learn that Cordax was a centipede this whole time. I immediately ponder where I could place him to terrify people most efficiently.

3 Likes

Also, I throw lewa swords at @Cordax for good measure.

1 Like

I scratch the truck couch a bunch

I hiss at @Rukah

2 Likes

I take no notice of @Wekua except to send 1000 air katanas at him.

1 Like

I dodge the Lewa swords and sink my claws into Rukah’s back

2 Likes

Ouch! I dissolve into a pile of air katanas in an attempt to shake @Wekua off!