Battle with the members above you!

mmmrrRRROOOWWWW

I swat violently at the swords, chasing each one sporadically as it clatters across the hardwood floor!

2 Likes

Uh oh! I quickly escape as a lewa sword cyclone!

1 Like

My house is destroyed by gale force katanas

5 Likes

I pee on the bed and bury it with blankets

4 Likes

I monitor wekua’s actions wondering if he’s becoming too much of a furry

5 Likes

I put some bleach on it and make chlorine gas

5 Likes

Ha I destroyed @Eilrach’s house! I fly to a cliff and reform back into my humanoid form.

My eyes get wide and I hunch slightly to the right, staring intently at a blank wall with nothing on it

I quietly wonder in the back of my mind why I’m not still an ice cream monster and why I don’t remember the change

3 Likes

I grab an airsoft gun and begin shooting.

2 Likes

I shot @DuneToa that cause him travel thought time there he live he’s life as a pirate.

1 Like

I throw many air katanas at @Wekua!!

1 Like

I begin to hunt down @Rukah to make him rebuild my house

5 Likes

Oh no!!! I throw lewa swords at @Eilrach to make him go away!

1 Like

I swiftly hide behind a near by rock to shelter, I yoink a hau from my sub space pocket dimension and put it on

6 Likes

Oh no!!! Now @Eilrach has a hau!

1 Like

I run across the stream of Air Katanas and whack Rukah with a hammer

2 Likes

Nooo! The power of @Wekua’s hammer knocks me out cold.

1 Like

I play funky tunes on my phone and dance around victoriously

2 Likes

I simply sit on the sidelines and throw mild burns at the battling members.

“Wekua? Heh more like… Eh I’ll get back to that later”

3 Likes

A close call! @Winterstorm345 nearly burned me, despite his username. As he picks peanut shells off the ground by the bleachers and licks the salt off them, I wind up the ultimate Anti-Weather weapon.

Planting my feet, I lean toward Winterstorm and scream at the top of my lungs, holding eye contact the entire time.

“IF YOU DON’T LIKE MICHIGAN WEATHER,” I bellow, strings of mucus snaking through the air, “JUST GIVE IT A MINUTE!”

The earth stops rumbling and the burds begin singing again. I have destroyed Winterstorm345 with the wittiest one-liner in the Midwest.

I do a donut wheelie in my truck

2 Likes