Battle with the members above you!

“grammar error.” I reply, adjusting my monocle and stirring my cup and saucer of ice cubes. “skill issue.”

4 Likes

I recover from @Wekua’s hammer hit and throw an improbably large amount of lewa swords at him!!

2 Likes

I reform from @Ghid 's Ice cubes, depriving him of a nutritious snack, to Face Rukah. “You should…” I pause allowing myself to put full power into this next devastating attack “…Post in the Seafarers RP” I laugh knowing this is his one weakness

4 Likes

Nooo! Since I haven’t had enough time to write a good enough introduction post in the RP I am immediately vaporized.

However, I reincarnate as a lewa sword.

3 Likes

I am impaled by the Lewa swords but I become an army of smaller Wekuas

3 Likes

I put some in jars and send them away to be studied

5 Likes

I finally get the medical coverage I need

3 Likes

I sit on the ground, but since I posted in the RP, I immediately revive and turn back into my normal form. I shoot lewa swords at @Eilrach

1 Like

I lack an arm now
it is but a flesh wound! I must carry on my fight

5 Likes

Haha! I launch more at @Eilrach’s head!!

its a good thing that my head is kinda small, so its rather easy to dodge the swords

5 Likes

Also, I throw at rock at @Eilrach.

ouch im knocked unconscious and fall to the ground

5 Likes

Hahaha! I dance over @Eilrach’s body in victory!

I return with my crew to kill and slay!

1 Like

I delete France.

That is all.

4 Likes

The resulting void generates a strong global vacuum. I lean involuntarily to the east

2 Likes

I throw an empty cup at @N01InParticular, due to his deleting of france deleting the coffee i was drinking and the baguette i was eating.

2 Likes

The cup strikes my face just as receive my Medal of Honor for my outstanding contributions to society.

5 Likes

I killed @N01InParticular and than buried him in swamp lands, hopeful nothing weird going to happen to the body.

1 Like